Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Jersey Styles.

The men's club cut is more straight up and down, the women's has a bit of curve, and no elastic in the hem (men's has elastic) Race cut fits tighter than club.

Thanks, that's very helpful. Now I want the jacket, time to cruise back over to that order form!

SK, thank you very much for posting the story. Maybe sometime you could post the long version for those of us who haven't heard it. L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

WoW! What a great story. AND A GREAT LOOKING JERSEY! My compliments to the designer. As a new TE member, I feel a bit like an interloper, but I'm tempted to buy a jersey anyway. You need some over here on the other coast don't you?

Good job ladies!
    Martha

Winddance, I'll bring my short sleeve club cut and sleeveless race cut with me on Saturday. They are both mediums, but you should be able to get some idea.

Do you have a shop nearby that Voler jerseys you can try?

Everyone who has sizing questions. Best if you tell us the brand, model and size jerseys fit you the best. Hopefully, someone who is similar in size can over some help. These jerseys are sized the same as the Cinderella jerseys also.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by withm
    You need some over here on the other coast don't you?

Good job ladies!
    Martha
    We need 'em all over the world!!!

SK,

I too would love to read the "long version" of the story. What a great group of women!!!!

Trac'

ps. Just sent my $$ to snap!!! YIPPEEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tprevost
    SK,

I too would love to read the "long version" of the story. What a great group of women!!!!

Trac'

ps. Just sent my $$ to snap!!! YIPPEEE!!!
    Whad'ja get, Trac?

At this point I want a thermal jacket and a windstopper jacket and a long sleeve jersey and a short sleeve jersey.... I'll pick one (or two?) when I've had a tich more sleep... L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Quote Originally Posted by maillotpois
    I still think I deserve an AV vest and jersey for my trouble.)
    I think you need enough for the entire Team Pois . . . at least mamapois and petitepois.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Winddance, I'll bring my short sleeve club cut and sleeveless race cut with me on Saturday. They are both mediums, but you should be able to get some idea.

Do you have a shop nearby that Voler jerseys you can try?
    I don't know...probably, but I doubt I'd find anything in a women's XS to try on. I usually get laughed at when I ask about stuff like that. I'd love to take a look on Saturday!

I have the orange Sportful ss jersey that's on TE. The XS fits me and is about the same dimensions as the XS in this jersey, so the XS club fit is my current fit hypothesis due to the curvyness, although I'm concerned it'll be too short. A size S Hincapie that I have is very roomy. (I know. I have such problems...)

You can count on me for one jersey, a pair of armwarmers, and possibly a wind vest, though. I just have to figure out which jersey!

I'd also like to hear the long version of the story. I didn't know about this!
    I wear a lot of off brand junk I find on ebay, but I do have a Shebeest jersey in medium that fits pretty well (I like my stuff loose). I think I'll have to pick up a sleeveless....
    And then I'll have to come to California and ride with the AV group....

I put in my order for a short sleeve, but forgot to put that it was mtkitchn on the order....so Sue from Phoenix is mtkitchn....
    if it matters!
    Last edited by mtkitchn; 05-25-2006 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    I think you need enough for the entire Team Pois . . . at least mamapois and petitepois.
    GOod point. She likes to match.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

sk - we'll have to get a group shot on Saturday with all of us in our jersey....
    Cheers!

Cindy

Team Luna Chix

Lise,

I got the sleeveless race jersey. My shoulders are so broad that sleeveless stuff usually works best!

I can't wait to get my new jersey!!!! (I know, september) Very very cool!

Trac'

I'll bring my collection of AV attire to the Diablo ride on Saturday to try on. That'll be a women's size Med short-sleeve (club cut), a women's size med sleeveless (race cut, since club cut isn't available in sleeveless, alas), size small armwarmers, and a size small (unisex) windvest.

I had purchased the size small (unisex) windvest in a fit of optimism back when I was about 10 pounds lighter than I am now . It was a bit snug on my hips even back then, but now that I've piled back on the pounds I've decided it's just too small for me now to even attempt to alter it.

I think it would fit someone with size 8 hips. Not "optimistic" (or delusional) size 8, a real size 8 I don't like my clothing too snug, so maybe someone who wears a size 10 would tolerate it, but I sure don't.

So, if anyone is interested, I'd be glad to sell my unisex small windvest, which has never been worn, and I'll order myself a medium. The windvest is absolutely stunning, by the way.

I'd just as soon sell it to someone at the Diablo ride this Saturday, or someone who is going to be at the Little Red Riding Hood ride, so I don't need to deal with postage (altho I could be talked into express-mailing it to someone so they get it prior to LRRH). So first dibs go to anyone at the Diablo ride or is doing LRRH. Please PM me. Cost is whatever the windvests are going for in the current order.

- Jo.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl