Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Amici Veloci REORDER TIME

To disable ads, please log-in.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...loci%20jersey/

After much procrastination, I’ve finally got the new order process ready and Snap has graciously agreed to collect the orders with payment via PayPal. If we can get the orders collected by June 14, the orders will be shipped the week of August 7th. They’ll go off to the equally gracious yellow (to avoid CA taxes) who will ship the individual jerseys.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Amici Veloci story, here is the short version. Back in August 2004 I was diagnosed with MS and was open about it on this forum. I decided I wanted to ride in the Top Hat Classic 2005 (a local MS ride) and I suddenly received an incredible email from jobob, snap, aka_kim, veronica and Adventure_Girl. They wanted to be on a team with me, and I'd never met them! Wow, was I an emotional mess. Our team grew to 15 strong and we were the largest non-corporate fundraising team (thanks to many of you). Out of that we decided that we needed a jersey but that also we would try to ride one charity ride a year. We want anyone and everyone who wants a jersey to have to opportunity to buy one and encourage all to wear it in a charity event.

The details:
    DEADLINE: JUNE 14
    Photos: go to the photobucket link above
    Items available: See order form which is for information purposes only. You will need to give snap all the details on the PayPal transaction.
    **We need 25 minimum short sleeve/sleeveless items for the min order.
    **25 min also applies to arm warmers and or long sleeve jerseys.
    Shipping: included in cost
    Payment: PayPal only
    Fit: if you have a local shop that carries Voler team kit, ask to try it on. Feel free to ask anyone who already has an AV or Cinderella jersey for fit advice and we’ll try to help. That photo is of me in a size med women's club cut short sleeve jersey (I'm 5' 3 1/2", 135 lbs and have generous boobage).

If you know anyone that isn’t on this forum that might like a jersey, please feel free to direct them to www.amiciveloci.org. I’ll post this same info there. I’m sure there are several folks on bikejournal that would be interested, but I don’t think I’m allowed to post anything about selling jerseys there. I’ll ask slantz, but send your buddies emails!

May we all be Amici Veloci, fast friends.

Special thanks to spazz for her design help. I finally get to meet her Saturday!
    Last edited by SadieKate; 05-24-2006 at 08:30 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

so...........I've got the short sleeved version and the arm warmers........

SK: is that 25 a combined number?? ie: 25 arm warmers and/or ls jerseys?? 25 ss and/or sleeveless jerseys??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

25 combined total for shortsleeve, sleeveless and windvest

A separate combined 25 min total for arm warmers and longsleeve jerseys.

and................what would be the odds of us getting LS jerseys?? lol

what incentive do I need to offer to Bubba et al to get a 25 order total on LS jerseys/arm warmers?? *wink wink nod nod*
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Arm warmers would be nice. But I have red ones that wouldn't clash too badly.

DH "broke" my Death Ride vest at Davis. (Zipper stuck and he broke it trying to fix.) I think it is fixable, but I still think I deserve an AV vest and jersey for my trouble.)
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

order form

I'm sure I'm being a goof - but where's this informational order form?

TS

Arm warmer and long sleeve campaign

Go out and do a sales campaign. Get everybody you know to order one. Get everyone riding VCAN to order one. Get TsPoet's mom and aka_Kim's mom to order one. Get . . . oh you get the gist.

I'm trying to decide between a longsleeve jacket and a jersey -- or both. It's only money. Right?

BTW, you full-figured gals. I took the elastic out of my "unisex" vest and hemmed it up. Fits really nicely now.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 05-24-2006 at 10:59 AM.

Use the photobucket link. It is the first image.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Go out and do a sales campaign. Get everybody you know to order one. Get everyone riding VCAN to order one. Get TsPoet's mom and aka_Kim's mom to order one. Get . . . oh you get the gist.

I'm trying to decide between a longsleeve jacket and a jersey -- or both. It's only money. Right?

BTW, you full-figured gals. I took the elastic out of my "unisex" vest and hemmed it up. Fits really nicely now.

Both of course! Heck since I'm going to use plastic money - I'm planning on ordereing a sleeveless And a LS...that way I can show off my AV jersey all year long!!

Quote Originally Posted by maillotpois
    Arm warmers would be nice. But I have red ones that wouldn't clash too badly.
    The jersey is the standard Voler red so their basic arm warmers will match.

I have an alterations place in Folsom that does a pretty good job of hemming jerseys and moving zippers if you want me to take it to them, see what they can do.

Corsair, I broke the ice for you on bikejournal. Go forth and proselytize. It's up to you, baby.

I think my mom is avoiding Cmac - she could never get used to the seat on her bike and always felt unstable and has gone recumbent trike! (like I told her in the first place). Anyway, think she's a little afraid of Cmac being dissapointed in her.
    But, looks like she's putting in about 75 miles/week - I think everyone should be thrilled for her, regardless of what she's riding.
    Maybe I'll buy her a jersey - she needs to get her first.

TS

300 miles a month and she's worried about sweet little 'ol CMac? Sheesh, can I give your mom my mom's phone number?

I want to order some Amici Veloci stuff but I can't make the link to snapdragen work---help! Plus I hate paypal and would prefer to avoid giving them any credit card numbers. I guess there's no way you all would accept a check?

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

There is no live link to Snap. You can print out the order form to get all the details and then enter her email address in PayPal.

I'm sorry. We are just private individuals and have no way to protect against bounced checks. The bookkeeping and records are much more simple if we limit payment to PayPal. Poor Snap went through this before and checks caused her martini consumption to soar.

Do you have a friend who would be comfortable using PayPal? Maybe a cycling friend who would also like a jersey?
    Last edited by SadieKate; 05-24-2006 at 02:01 PM.