Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Whew, just did my part to keep Voler in business.

Don't forget this version will have the TE and bikejournal logos!
    Last edited by SadieKate; 07-14-2007 at 08:51 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

paypal

Ok..i wanna order one today but paypal's not workin on my computer as per usual.

I will endeavour to put my order in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed...

C

OK....I must be REALLY illiterate when it comes to this computer stuff and sending stuff. How in the world do I send my order form? pdf will not let me fill in the blanks and then how do I send my Paypal info? I do have paypal I just don't know how to send the info. I know.....dumb, huh?

If you can't get the pdf or excel sheet to work, you're sol. **just kidding!**

Send a separate email to snapdragen at yahoo dot com with your order, be sure you include your name, address, phone # and email in case I need to contact you.

PayPal is separate from the order email - log into PayPal, click on Send Money. Be sure to spell snapdragen correctly or your payment goes into limbo.

Exclamation

Whoopsie - we've found a glitch in the Excel order form - in some cases it is not adding the totals correctly. Please double check your orders and the balance, especially if you have ordered armwarmers.

ummm

Umm..

Snap, I just sent my order & $, can you pls let me know if i've done it correctly???

C

Alert! Longsleeve minimum still to be met!

Snapdragen, CFO extraordinaire, just PM'd me. We've met the minimum for shortsleeve items at 40 (though 10 more would bring down the prices, hint, hint).

BUT we're still short on longsleeve items. Only 21 items ordered. We need 4 more to be ordered. A pair of armwarmers is just $32. Can we get any takers?

--SK (who's responsible for 25% of that longsleeve order. )
    Last edited by SadieKate; 07-15-2007 at 04:33 PM.

YES!!!!!!! I want armwarms. What size does a 5'5 person order? 170lbs if that matters. Not slim, sexy and strong arms.....just arms.

Go back up to the first threads for sizing recommendations. Here's some more info. I wear a women's medium and have the medium armwarmers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arm warmer sizing
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lying flat on the table, the width of the top/bicep end and then the lentgth:

XS - 4 1/8" wide and 17" long
    S - 4 1/2" and 17 1/4"
    M - 5" and 18 1/8"
    L - 5 3/8" and 18 3/8"
    XL - 6 and 18 3/8"

The fabric is a nice thick lycra with a fuzzy interior. Should be really nice for the coming colder weather (or current cooler weather for those down under).

Come on people ! It's 106 degrees out right now, so I know it's difficult to think of long sleeve jerseys, arm warmers and jackets ...but think ahead a few months. Come fall you'll be happy (and look so snappy) to have that cool weather AV gear.

Please, pretty please.....I already own an AV jersey and the powers-to-be need only four more orders and I can look forward to complementing my fall gear with a sweet AV cycling jacket.
    "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart...Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    Snapdragen, CFO extraordinaire, just PM'd me. We've met the minimum for shortsleeve items at 40 (though 10 more would bring down the prices, hint, hint).

BUT we're still short on longsleeve items. Only 21 items ordered. We need 4 more to be ordered. A pair of armwarmers is just $32. Can we get any takers?

--SK (who's responsible for 25% of that longsleeve order. )
    No worries. I haven't placed my order yet. I'm waiting on sizing from 2 friends. My order will include 3 longsleeve items and 2 pair of armwarmers. We will meet the minimum. I should have my order completed on Monday.
    Bork Bork, Hork Hork!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Girl View Post
    No worries. I haven't placed my order yet. I'm waiting on sizing from 2 friends. My order will include 3 longsleeve items and 2 pair of armwarmers. We will meet the minimum. I should have my order completed on Monday.
    Yipee AG we love you.!!!!
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Bless you Adventure Girl !
    "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart...Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung

I'll never be able to call you Problem Child again.

Though we'll see how long that lasts.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I just placed my first order for riding apparel. Does arm warmers count????? I wonder if that means that I am officially a riding addict..... I will have to get a jersey next year. My budget (and DH) said no this year.