Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra_Cain
    can we keep the sizing at least semi-consistent from year to year? Seriously, we are creatures of habit, we like knowing short XY fits us and that we can order up two more anytime.

End of rant!
    But what a righteous rant, Cassandra! My size has not changed (sadly) from last year to this year, but I'm having to get a whole different size in Terry shorts this season. I am not amused!
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

Quote Originally Posted by FreshNewbie
    Hey, hope this helps. I have a pair of SSS shorts that i bought from TE in blue color. I am not a size small in regular clothes, my waist is about 26-27 inches but i have wide hips about 39 inches i think I got them in size small and they fit well. In regular clothes i am somewhere between size 6 to sometimes size 8 depending on the brand. just for comparison here are my pictures in these shorts so you can judge yourself http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=8084

Great photos. :-) We are very similar in size, only you look better. I am a 26 1/2" waist and my hips are 35 1/2"...odd shape-me not you!
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Kano

Another thought -- Ride around singing to yourself, "I'm too sexy for my shorts......"

Karen in Boise
    This cracked me up, thank you. I shall proudly wear my shorts.
    Jennifer

-Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

OMG - right on - exactly what you said! I mean c'mon folks, pretty please, with brown sugar on top - can we keep the sizing at least semi-consistent from year to year? Seriously, we are creatures of habit, we like knowing short XY fits us and that we can order up two more anytime.

End of rant!

I bought a set of cannondale bike shorts (the whole mtbchick outfit actually :P ), and was helped over the phone by one of the great TE staffers. I would not buy shorts online otherwise, except TE folks are awesome!
    You go with the rant. I could go on and on about the sizing of women's clothing, but will spare everyone.

I need to order online, which is wy I ask so many clothing questions. The bike stores around me carry guys clothing, and little kid clothing, but no womens.
    Jennifer

-Mahatma Gandhi

-Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Bikingmomof3
    You go with the rant. I could go on and on about the sizing of women's clothing, but will spare everyone.

I need to order online, which is wy I ask so many clothing questions. The bike stores around me carry guys clothing, and little kid clothing, but no womens.
    Well I'll go on just a little, tiny bit ok?

So how am I say, size 8 at Tar-get, size 10 at New York & Co, but a 14 in, oh, Diesel or D & G?

As if we didn't have enough things to keep us on our toes - let's play the ever-changing size games. Different store, different size. Different year, different size. Damn, different color, different size~

Well I'll go on just a little, tiny bit ok?

So how am I say, size 8 at Tar-get, size 10 at New York & Co, but a 14 in, oh, Diesel or D & G?

As if we didn't have enough things to keep us on our toes - let's play the ever-changing size games. Different store, different size. Different year, different size. Damn, different color, different size~
    Target cannot fit me, 6s too large in the waist, 4 (my thighs laugh at 4s). NY&C I am a 6. My all time rant is GAP. I go from a tight 6, to a nice fit 6, to a too loose in the waist falling down my butt 6- AND that is all in the same style jean.

Augh!
    Jennifer

-Mahatma Gandhi

-Aristotle