Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just placed my order! Am I a "last-minute Lucy" or what?

Another shortsleeve jersey for me, one for a friend, and (oooh!) a thermal windshell jacket! So excited!
    Keep calm and carry on...

SK, I PM'd Snap yesterday and she replied to you and me. I ordered a womans large long sleeve club cut jersey which doesn't exist. So I asked if the mens ls club cut would be comparable. She thought maybe you would know? I just want to make sure I get a jersey, lol.
    Dar

Never got anything. Sorry.

The women's race cut will be the most comparable but will have elastic in the hem. There is an elastic hem in all styles except the women's short sleeve club cut. The men's jerseys will generally run longer than the women's models and a little snugger in the hips.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by mickchick
    wooohooo, your DH is something. I love guys w/long hair!!! Seriously, you two look great together. I've been married 18 years, too. Isn't it great when you're lucky enough to find the right guy?
    Thanks, Suzanne! Yup, I'm counting myself amongst the extremely lucky! And he likes cooking too!

Happy riding,
    ~T~
    The butterflies are within you.

My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/picsiechick/

Buy my photos: http://www.picsiechick.com

Thanks SK - cant wait to don the jersey.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Woohoo!!! They're almost here... I can't wait!
    ~~Tiffanie~~

Your biggest challenge isn't someone else.
    It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside that yells "CAN'T".
    But you don't listen. You just push harder.
    And then you hear the voice whisper "CAN".
    And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
    Author Unknown

tHANKS! This is what we needed to know.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Sweet! I barely remember what I ordered, but whatever it is, I'm anxiously awating its arrival.

Thanks for letting us know! I had this filed away in the "in a long time from now" category--and now it's been moved to the "soon" category!
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

I was just talking to Mr. Fish about this on Saturday! I can't wait!!!!
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"

This is one of those threads where I am totally bummed because I joined too late and missed the deadline, yet happy for those about to recieve your jerseys.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

so if I move to the "other" side of the international date line, can I get mine sooner?? *sigh*
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bikingmomof3
    This is one of those threads where I am totally bummed because I joined too late and missed the deadline, yet happy for those about to recieve your jerseys.
    Me too! Let us know if you decide to place another order...

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    so if I move to the "other" side of the international date line, can I get mine sooner?? *sigh*
    Only if everything and everybody else also moves over. Oh, then we'd be in the same situation again!

I'll try to get it all out as quickly as possible, but will be leaving town for about a week about the time the order may show up at my house. If it comes before, I'll try to get it out before I go, I promise.

nah hun - you do what you gotta do.....I've got the rest of my life to proudly wear my sleeveless AV jersey and the whole of a hot NM fall......I'll be right here waiting.............................*sigh*

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"