Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

To disable ads, please log-in.

OK... being a Leo (only just according to the star chart a friend had done for me, by a couple of hours and on the cusp of Virgo) I was interested to read other Leos... and surprised that the look of the bike wasn't a high priority for all or that one bike was enough...

I have three bikes and am trying to convince my partner I need at least two more. The look of the bike is def important - my very first bike (since i came back to riding) was a Black Thunder - excellent colour and excellent name. Ideal.

My first road bike is a red Scorpio RA300, and I had trouble with that initially as red is not my fave colour, but with all the decal stickers removed it looks much better - a richer blood red rather than a "shout" of colour - of course I have red-backed gloves to wear, and only two of my jerseys will match it.

My lovely Giant TCR Aero is my new TT bike... silver and sleek and pretty.

I need a nice touring bike with pannier bags - but its got to look like a road bike (with the price of petrol escalating I intend to commute next year to work -46km round trip) and its got to be good looking... I would def consider custom paint job for that...

I would like an EMC to TT on and turn my Giant into a road race bike, and my Scorpio into a training bike...

I would like to design a nice decal of a raven to go on all of them...

Of course, I still lust after the de Rosa I hijacked a thread with last year, cause its just sooooo purty, despite the ridiculous price attached to it...

So, does this mean I likegood bikes, or, because ofthe vanity and "look at me" mentatlity ascribed to Leos, I don't want bikes that wont compliment me... LOL... I never thought of myself as particulalry vain, but this thread makes me think I am rather materialistic!!!

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Pisces here, and pretty close I think to TattieFritter's reply...mtbiking or road? Do I bring one bike or 2? What if the trails are bad, I can bike on the road instead. 2 of everything...always like to have a backup plan, an extra "fish in my back pocket"....
    Ride like a girl.

Renee