Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 169 of 1165 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 17471

Thread: Thread Drift

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm thinking you probably don't want them poisonous type spiders getting up to too much hanky panky in your shed - only going to lead to more spiders...

I suspect I could be winning in the furthest away poster stakes tonight; I'm in Singapore. Just having a couple of nights stop-over on my way to NZ (Dad's 60th is the same day as fish's interview) and the hostel has free internet. Score!

My poor, poor bike has a flat that I didn't notice until just before I left (it wasn't there on Wednesday night!), so she's all lonely in the garage and a bit dirty and needs TLC that isn't going to happen for at least three weeks.

I think I need to go to sleep. Got about four very interrupted hours on the plane - better than nothing, but so not enough. There was nobody in the seat right next to me, which was nice, but even with the extra room I couldn't find a possition that didn't make my right leg go numb eventually.

Night y'all.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

Nz

Hey DD,

Nope, i'm further away kiddo...

I think what i meant to say was the spiders can live in the shed as i'm not in there...We normally put bug bomb spray things in every month or so-I'll get some this week....

YAYAYAY..You're going home!! Where in NZ are you from again???

I'm saddened to hear you don't have your bike with you on your NZ trip..(I've told ian that when we go home for christmas that he doesn't have a choice & we are bringing our mtn bikes!!!)

Happy birthday to your dad in advance.

Enjoy singapore! Are you stopping on your way back??

NIght kids..

c

Good morning (or night) TD gang (and the lurkers)!

Nanci's doing a 200K today, isn't she?

I was all set and ready to ride this morning. I set out everything last night. Clif bar and all. Then I had a lousy sleep (maybe 2 hours) and woke up (sort of) with a headache. Poo! All I kept dreaming about was the interview seminar. I don't even get too too nervous over seminars - I give them all the time. I just kept picturing a big lecture hall. Yeesh! So - still have the headache. There are worse things - I'm sitting here typing with the fishfry on my lap I'm going to try to steal his blanket away today and wash it. It's a bit odiferous. Whew! I hope you all have a glorious day!
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"

Hey DD - have a safe trip home! Hopefully I'll have something to celebrate along with your dad on the 22nd! Wish him a happy b-day for me!
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"

GO NANCI! Looking forward to the report!

DD/TLK--safe and happy travels. Best returns of the day to your dad!

fish--rest up. The good run will come.

I'm off to birth the babies--

L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Quote Originally Posted by fishdr
    I'm going to try to steal his blanket away today and wash it. It's a bit odiferous. Whew! I hope you all have a glorious day!
    Reminds me of a time, when darling nephew was about 18 months - 2 years old. His "bunny" (small blanket with a bunny head) needed to be washed. We got it in the washing machine all right, but he saw it going into the dryer. You've not seen pitiful and tragic until you've seen a small boy, throwing himself at the dryer door, great huge sobs shaking his entire body! "bbbbbbbunny!"

Happy Saturday.

So both V and Nanci are on the road right now.... I hope we get good ride reports.

I am off at around 11 to begin my SAG duties. Should be a nice day! I do wish I were riding. This is such a great double.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Aren't the 'bobs and some other TE'ers riding the century today?

Yup, Snap, I believe they are. BG is doing the 200k I think. And the bobs are doing the century or the metric.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    Reminds me of a time, when darling nephew was about 18 months - 2 years old. His "bunny" (small blanket with a bunny head) needed to be washed. We got it in the washing machine all right, but he saw it going into the dryer. You've not seen pitiful and tragic until you've seen a small boy, throwing himself at the dryer door, great huge sobs shaking his entire body! "bbbbbbbunny!"
    I managed to sneak it away from him while he was playing with his trucks. I've lived through a similar transfer-to-the-dryer event with FishJr when she was about that age. She didn't do the shaking thing though. How sad! We transferred the blanket to the dryer while he was eating breakfast. Strawberry pancakes - good bribery It's dry now, but we've been doing so much running around this AM that he hasn't the chance to ask for it. I love they joy on their faces when they get it back!

MP - have fun today!

Good luck to all who are out there!

Well crud, I've done it again. 10:30 and I'm still sitting here in my jammies, frittering away the morning. I should go get in the shower, shave my legs, paint my toes, and go lube Bleu's chain.

DD have a nice trip!
    Say g'day to Te Moana Nui a Kiwa for me

All you need is love...la-dee-da-dee-da...all you need is love!

I finally finshed Bleu's bath/lube/clean up. Adjusted the brakes a smidge more (now that I know how!) and put her new Banana Bag on. We're not sure we like the new bag, but we'll work with it for a bit.

Beauty Shots

Shiny cassette!

The new Banana Bag

Non bike photo, Chloe gets Frosty Paws Ice Cream

Nice job Snap! She's all spiffed up! Cute puppy, too!

I received my new shorts today. I didn't have much to spend and had a $25 Amazon certificate, so I ended up getting the Performance Ultra shorts for total outlay of $25. The chamois is really nice - 3D (which I haven't had until now) and super soft material. I don't feel it much just walking around in them, but the design gives major diaper butt. I'm not sure about the material of the shorts. It's not as smooth as I had hoped, but looks like it should wick well. I'll test it in the morning (assuming no headache).