Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team Estrogen ride to Red Hook

To disable ads, please log-in.

Let's try this again? Anyone up for a ride to Red Hook on May 1st starting from
    where? Knot? Log Boom park?
    how about if we start at 10:30 so we can get to Red Hook in time for lunch. Someone else requested that we START at noon but that's not such a great idea, as a lot of us are used to getting up before dawn, etc, etc.

Who's in?
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

that might work, as DGF, Linda and I were planning an early ride that day. It's her birthday so I'll check w/her as to whether it fits into the day that she'd like...
    Thanks for keeping this going, Mimi!
    Last edited by MM_QFC!; 04-24-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: add info

Sounds like fun but I do the CATS training rides that Cascade has on the weekends (trying to get fit and in shape for STP and RAMROD this year) other wise I would come.

Any possibility of moving the ride to the following weekend? I'm going to be in town May 7-9. Would love to see you all!

Well, I am available, and the person who wanted it moved to the 1st is not speaking up..
    Anyone?
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna

Quote Originally Posted by NbyNW View Post
    Any possibility of moving the ride to the following weekend? I'm going to be in town May 7-9. Would love to see you all!
    Heck yeah! Would be GREAT to see you!
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Sat, 5/8 would work for me...and, it'd be great to see you too, J!
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Biciclista View Post
    Well, I am available, and the person who wanted it moved to the 1st is not speaking up..
    Anyone?
    I'm not sure if this is referring to me? But I posted before that I would likely be doing the CTS/CATS ride that weekend instead, so to go ahead and make plans without me.

-Jessica
    Last edited by XMcShiftersonX; 04-26-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    "Namaste, B*tches!"

Wasn't there also a newer rider that was interested in doing this route with a group? She might have introduced herself in the new riders forum, but I'm having trouble remembering.

Are we on for this Saturday? I'll be staying with a friend in Rainier Valley (I think) near Jefferson Park. Trying to figure out if I can borrow or rent a bike vs. breaking down the Dahon to suitcase size.
    2014 Bobbin Bramble / Brooks B67
    2008 Rodriguez Rainier Mirage / Terry Butterfly Tri Gel
    2007 Dahon Speed Pro TT / Biologic Velvet

I'd be game for some kind of ride this Saturday. I've got a commitment from 5:00 onward, but earlier in the afternoon would work for me.
    Almost a Bike Blog:
    http://kf.rainydaycommunications.net/

Never give up. Never surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by NbyNW View Post
    Are we on for this Saturday? I'll be staying with a friend in Rainier Valley (I think) near Jefferson Park. Trying to figure out if I can borrow or rent a bike vs. breaking down the Dahon to suitcase size.
    we were originally shooting for starting in the morning, like around 10:30am
    and riding to RedHook for lunch.

I might not have a way to get to LogBoom (where we were going to start) but I can get to Jefferson park.. do you want to carpool?
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna

Hmm . . . I will be carless as well. Maybe we could meet up and then bus to somewhere along the BG?

Wondering if people would be willing to meet at Redhook for a LATE lunch, like 2:30-3:00? That would let me do a long tandem ride with Chris in the morning, which I would very much like to do also.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

Well if we can't make the ride work, how about a Sunday morning brunch? My flight leaves 2:40pm so I'll have loads of time.