Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Cool July/August - Weight Loss Challenge

To disable ads, please log-in.

All are welcome! I'll create a chart that tracks weight loss in pounds and in % of starting weight loss (same as June/July).

The first weigh-in is on Friday (7/4), so post your starting weight and your personal weight goal for this period (if you'd like). This will be another 8 week challenge with weigh-ins on Fridays. If you miss three weigh-ins in a row, I'll 'hide' you from the chart just to keep it cleaner and easier to read. Of course, you are welcome to join back in as well.

Who's in??
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

I want to do this one this time. I'm excited to finally catch one of these.
    Donna

count me in for sure, i liked the challenge from the last two months and hope to do even better this go around! thanks for keeping the charts for us!
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I'm in!!!
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Me too, me too, me too!!

I'm a total chart nut and log everything ... (I dunno know why) so if you need some help with anything or a new something or 'nother, I'm happy to help!

PJ

Count me in too. I didn't do very well last time, but made a small step in the right direction. I plan to keep going and this helps motivate me (at least that's the plan). My goal is to loose 10lbs in the challenge period...

OK, I am in. Newbie here and I need to lose about 40 pounds. I am hoping my new found love of biking will help me.

I think if we refer back to Lynette's NSV thread ... everyone's stories will be great encouragement! I re-read several of the posts each time I get an update for it.

I agree that it was superb idea and has made me think about all the little bits of proof that my body is getting healthier and better looking.

PJ

Auckland...Honolulu... now San Diego.... where next ?!?

ooowwwww.. can I join in.... ????

Now I've finished some medical treatment, I need to lose the extra pounds I aquired from sitting on my bum

I'll post friday with my blubber weight ! and goal
    People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things - Sir Edmund Hillary

I'm definitely in again!

Please count me in. Thanks!

I'm in!

I'd like to join in this time. I followed the last challenge, but I didn't get a scale in time to join in. Now I have a scale, so no more excuses!

I would like to try this time

I am a total newbie and really need to shed some pounds. I will post my weight on friday. Thanks for doing this.

I enjoyed following along last time so I am definitely joining in this time. Count me in!
    Somewhere behind the athlete you've become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you...is a little girl who fell in love and never looked back... do it for her.