Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Cinderella Dinner

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just called the Macaroni Grill. They can take us at 5:30 or at 8:00

Suggestions?

Off to cruise dinner websites again.....

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    I just called the Macaroni Grill. They can take us at 5:30 or at 8:00

Suggestions?

Off to cruise dinner websites again.....
    NOOOOOO!!!

I found a few more places, but didn't say anything because I didn't hear anything negative about Macaroni Grill. Let me see what I can find, too.

In the same area as Macaroni Grill: Fuzio (fuzio.com) Kind of looks like an Italian/Asian combo, or Mimi's Cafe (mimiscafe.com).

I'm not going but you know me - doesn't mean I won't help out anyway! teehee
    anyway Mimi's Cafe is excellent but it's more family style food re: not pasta oriented. but they have Great Liver N onions!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    but they have Great Liver N onions!!!!
    ahhh.....thanks Corsair........

snap "not a liver kinda gal" dragen

my pleasure snap - ya know...it's the little things sometimes that mean the most!

Corsair "always helpful" Mac
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Well, don't forget us vegies! None of that meat stuff!!

it has onions too!!

Fuzio

4930 Dublin Blvd
    Dublin, CA 94568
    Cross Street: Hibernia Drive
    Phone: (925) 833-7124

Review:
    In Short
    This high-concept chain boasts a sleek, modern decor, with hard lines and bright colors. Living up to the restaurant's tag line "Universal Pasta," noodles serve as the basis for most of the menu, and are surrounded by everything from Asian accouterments--cilantro, shrimp and bean sprouts in a spicy pad thai--to Italian nouveau, such as fried calamari, portabello mushrooms or hickory smoked bacon.

Garlic DI Pasta

3037-G Hopyard Rd
    Pleasanton, CA 94588
    Phone: (925) 485-4500

Review
    With the food you can not go wrong, service is always prompt and unpretentious.
    Atmosphere and Decore is unique and top of the line.
    Most elegant and charming banquet facility with private wine bar, and above all affordable to all.

http://www.garlicdipasta.com/

yuk,yuk, yuk! Can't even fathom the smell of it!!!

Fuzio's in Davis . . .

. . . is excellent. Can highly recommend the Rigatoni Al Fuzio (if you'll eat bacon). They also make yummy polenta. Hmm, maybe I'll take Bubba there pre-Pardee and we'll raise a toast to you.

Frankie Johnnie & Luigi

11891 Dublin Blvd
    Dublin, CA 94568
    Phone: (925) 828-9380

Lively chatter and the aroma of garlic are the first things you notice when you walk into Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi Too! The interior is warm, friendly, and funky "Italian," (complete with red-checkered tablecloths). It is perfect for "date night," as well as the entire family. The restaurant has an open kitchen where patrons can watch the cooks "hand toss" the pizza dough and prepare entire meals. Frankie's is the pizza "mecca" of the Tri-Valley area. Don't look for yuppie pizza here. We feature authentic Italian pie that can be topped with your choice of items or one of the house combos.

Our menu features time-honored Southern Italian cooking. Traditional dishes such as Veal Parmigiana, Osso Bucco, and Chicken Cacciatore abound. Signature pasta dishes such as Fettuccine Prawns Portofino and Mostacioli d'Bari are sure to satisfy even the most discriminating palate. We are famous for our large portions and our specially priced "Dinner Specials." The complete menu is available to go.

http://www.fjldublin.com/

Pasta Pomodoro

You have one in the neighborhood? I adore them for carbo-loading (clams in white wine sauce). I always head there after a ride at China Camp.

www.pastapomodoro.com

Quote Originally Posted by nancy lund
    yuk,yuk, yuk! Can't even fathom the smell of it!!!
    We talkin' garlic or liver Nancy?