Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Yeah, actually I am MORE upset see babies in strollers in bike lanes. It is very dangerous, the bike lane is dangerous enough for bikes. The point I was making was I had to exit the lane, into the car lane, to go around her. I am selfish I admit.

BTW If a little doggie can't enjoy cycling for fear of injury, then why do we? Why do we put kids on bikes, or trailers, or seats? Quality of life means more than freedom from chance of disaster. A doggie with an owner willing to share the ride is much better off than one left home everyday. Just my 2cents.

umm

Don't thwack me but...When i see women with prams & esp double prams on the bike path I normally call them evil names.. in my head. One of these days i'll get the courage to actually yell it out..

*ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    Don't thwack me but...When i see women with prams & esp double prams on the bike path I normally call them evil names.. in my head. One of these days i'll get the courage to actually yell it out..

*ahem*
    pram? Don't know what that is?? (Google wasn't any help, unless you want to talk about computers...)

Stroller? Or Trailer?
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

On Cycle Zydeco this fellow had a milk crate strapped to the back of his road bike with the sweetest dog in it who rode all 4 days. He had a pillow in the bottom of it for her to sit on. She was very well behaved and had way more personality than the man did! Her name was Pecan. KB, did you see her?
    Tis better to wear out than to rust out....