Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 421 of 495 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7422

Thread: Dear So and So

To disable ads, please log-in.

I want to thank you all again for the outpouring of support. {{{{RECEIVING HUGS}}}}} So much time spent crying today, I didn't know that much emotion could be inside one human being. Muirenn, I'm so sorry that it happened like this to you too. It wouldn't surprise me if it was his biological clock. He is 7 yrs younger than I am and we met when he barely turned 22. I was turning 29 and by then I had already had a 8 year old and a hysterectomy. He swore that he never wanted kids, but I've seen him around little ones and they love him. He's 31 now and I'm 38.. he's in the prime of his life and Me, all I can do is bring home more fur babies, and that's just not the same.

Scrappy, take care. You are in your prime too.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

Dear Awesome Son,

I hope the call from the helicopter school yesterday encouraging you to apply was the boost to your self confidence you have been needing. Hello, you are an awesome pilot, they want to hire you, get your application in today and prepare for the new chapter in your life. Your Mom
    Sky King
    biketouringnews.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    I want to thank you all again for the outpouring of support. {{{{RECEIVING HUGS}}}}} So much time spent crying today, I didn't know that much emotion could be inside one human being. Muirenn, I'm so sorry that it happened like this to you too. It wouldn't surprise me if it was his biological clock. He is 7 yrs younger than I am and we met when he barely turned 22. I was turning 29 and by then I had already had a 8 year old and a hysterectomy. He swore that he never wanted kids, but I've seen him around little ones and they love him. He's 31 now and I'm 38.. he's in the prime of his life and Me, all I can do is bring home more fur babies, and that's just not the same.

Scrappy, woman, you are still in your prime, even if technically, you're not able to 'bring home babies.' I have to say, if for no other reason than timing, it was a pretty Sh!tty way to tell you, though. Hold your head high and carry on (easy to say, hard to do, I know). Sending cyber hugs and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    Dear Husband,

You really want to throw away our 9 year relationship (on our anniversary/my birthday!) and you don't even have a reason why? You couldn't even wait until my son whom you raised finished his senior year of High School? I gave you the best years of my life, and now I am middle aged and you are still a young man who can start over and have a new family. This is so painful and I have no one to lean on here and you know it. My heart is breaking.

Scrappy
    I'm so sorry.

Dh here = dirtbag husband.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinch View Post
    Scrappy, take care. You are in your prime too.
    Yes! You are just reaching the best years!

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Scrappy, so sorry to hear about your troubles.

I know you are hurting, but I just want to provide a little bit of caution: please remember that anything that you put on the internet can be used in an eventual divorce.

Take care of yourself and your son. Best wishes to you both.

(((((Scrappy)))))
    Hang in there lady. Unfortunately all I can offer are zen hugs.

And after reading Scrappy's post, my troubles that I was going to post don't seem quite so bothersome now.

Scrappy - wish we could join up, go for a nice fall walk, then enjoy a cuppa something together. Somestimes fresh air and sunshine with a friend helps ease things, even if just for a little bit.
    Beth

{{{{{{Scrappy}}}}}} More hugs for you!

Dear Knee,

You've been really, really good all summer. Ok, so I went a full 7 days without a rest day...I am sorry. Please don't interfere with my going to the Hope Ride Saturday, I've been looking forward to this all year

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    Dear Knee,

You've been really, really good all summer. Ok, so I went a full 7 days without a rest day...I am sorry. Please don't interfere with my going to the Hope Ride Saturday, I've been looking forward to this all year
    Knees are silly.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

((((((((Scrappy))))))))))

As someone who as gone through a divorce, I can understand to some degree though my circumstances were much different. But I want to tell you to feel what you need to feel, give into it fully and let it wash through. But always hold on to the truth that you will come out fine. It just takes time.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

To all the different entities that make a sh!t ton of money off of Real Estate transactions...

What the h3ll!? I can't believe you feel entitled to the fees that you demand for filing paperwork. I know how hard my Real Estate agent is working to make things work out for me and she's earning her commission. But what about the leaches in the system?!! And it shouldn't take 2 hours to fill out my loan application!! I'm a perfect applicant for crying out loud! I've never defaulted on a loan, in fact I think I've only been late on 3 credit card payments in my entire life and those were for pretty good reasons. Yet I only have a good, not excellent credit rating? How is that possible?

And, I shouldn't have to sign a million pieces of paper to make things happen. Do I really have to sign a declaration that my loan officer explained the declarations to me?

The world has gone insane.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Scrappy,

I met the love of my life when i was 35 and he was 45. That was 15 years ago and I'm happier than I ever could have imagined. Keep looking forward. There is hope ahead.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    I'm sorry to hear of this Scrappy and wonder what his reasons were for divorcing. There will be an advantage...when you are single and have ..older children. It's just easier...from a dating perspective.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Dear friends of the guy who used to put cigarettes out in my sister's legs and beat the cr*p out of me with belts,

If I'm crying, it's not from grief at losing him. If I'm shaking, it's not from suppressed sadness. It's not out of respect for him that I'll be at the funeral. And if I'm not interested in talking to you or knowing about your relationship with him - even if you never saw him abuse a child, think about all the times you heard him verbally abuse a work subordinate, a service person, or his wife - anyone in a position of inferior power to him, all the way through the last weeks of his life - and ask yourself why you thought that was acceptable.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler