Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anyone selling cyclocross parts?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm trying to build up a Jake the snake and still need a cassette, crankset, fork and possibly a frame (I'll buy the 07 if I can't find a 49 used).

Thanks!!

Beth

Check ebay. Many racers will be ditching their old equipment soon....as CX is now over for most everyone (except those who made the Worlds team).
    Just keep pedaling.

Cyclo-Cross Cranks

Hey Blue Bug

I have some cyclo-cross cranks that I am selling. They are 48/39, TruVativ Elita. 170 mm. They came on my Fuji 2006 Cross Pro. I'll sell them to you for $40 if you still need them. Let me know if you are still looking.
    Crediamo in te, bici!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebug32 View Post
    I'm trying to build up a Jake the snake and still need a cassette, crankset, fork and possibly a frame (I'll buy the 07 if I can't find a 49 used).
    I saw a used 49cm Snake yesterday at a swapmeet in MD. I seriously considered buying it, until I noticed it was a singlespeed. Too bad I didn't see your post before I went, I could have gotten the seller's phone # for you
    "How about if we all just try to follow these very simple rules of the road? Drive like the person ahead on the bike is your son/daughter. Ride like the cars are ambulances carrying your loved ones to the emergency room. This should cover everything, unless you are a complete sociopath."
    David Desautels, in a letter to velonews.com

Random babblings and some stuff to look at.