Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 210 of 1165 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 17471

Thread: Thread Drift

To disable ads, please log-in.

I love the idea of Maizey slithering around with the pinky on her back. "Oh look! Mommy brought me a pet!"

My cat likes apples, particularly red delicious.

I'm intrigued by a snake letting anything ride around on her back. How cool!

Kitsune06 Guest
    My cats had a tendency to chase (censored) around the basement and I'd get to dispose of mauled (censored). It was pretty gross. Cats will be cats. I've also got a friend who keeps bins and bins of live, kinda crowded (censored) for her python and ... I actually forget what species the other is. I don't care so much as long as (censored) is treated with a little respect instead of just food for whatever pet it's feeding. (censored) is just as alive as the thing it's feeding, nature's course or not.
    That said, I miss (censored) hunting in Wisconsin.

I am glad (almost) everyone doesn't mind me babbling on and on about my various pets. I'm not that keen on feeding live, either- but if that will get my recalcitrant snake to stop her hunger strike- then that's what I will do. Anyway- thanks for letting me spew out my life for any and all to peruse if they wish to.

Nanci
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

I eat *censored*, in fact I had *censored* for dinner and breakfast, and will probably have *censored* for dinner and tomorrow's breakfast. While I aspire to an 80% vegetarian diet, I find I like *censored* more when I'm doing something stressful or physical. Cave man diet is kind of made for me, y'know?

My dog begs for scraps of *censored* when I'm cooking.

And when I'm eating... he's a beggar.

My cats like to catch *censored* and eat them. Somehow that seems more "right" than me catching *censored* in traps. Circle of life and all that.

(Nanci, what happened?)
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I can't go on vacation

22 pages of TD, people! The PRESSURE!!! I couldn't absorb all of it, but here are some initial responses:

SK - I am SO sorry about your dad. What a huge sucky bummer. That will probably get censored. Anyway, you know what I mean.

Nanci - sorry about the zero. Everyone's butt is different. Mine just really likes that saddle - but mine is the Zero Y, so that may be different. In fact I am sure it is more narrow than the Zero X for what it's worth.

Fish - Oh the fry!! How cute she was in her first day of school wear!!! WOnderful!

Trek - what did I miss? Who is that wonderful baby and those beautiful hands changing the diaper??

Kelowna - GREAT cat.

Lise - WHAT HAPPENED with your Echo????

Salsa - welcome back, too. Sorry about things with your mom. Sounds like it is bad parent time.

Hi to all of you. Have to go do laundry for about 8 hours. Camping really gives you some ripe laundry...
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

MP.

A GUY FROM MY CYCLING CLUB CAME IN FIRST AT BMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More on my ride and the Zero later.

I have a huge headache. Will an over-oaked chardonnay help :-( ??
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Nanci - I love your posts about your critters, regardless of what they eat. Keep it up! Lordy! If someone doesn't care to hear about it, then skip over the post. I always fed my snakes live food. They wouldn't even look at previously killed food. I love the image of the pinkie riding Maisey. How on Earth did it get on top of her?

I had a columbian boa for a few years (donated it to Scales and Tales (MD DNR environmental ed program) for which I turned a closet into a home. That snake was an escape artist (or maybe I wasn't such a good cage builder). I found it many times in the laundry room (in the basement) up in the rafters. I made it all the way down from the 2nd floor. When I temporarily had a pet rabbit (rescue from an antibody study - it was the control), I thought the snake was going to try to eat it. Luckily that was one seriously pesky rabbit. That rabbit gave my kitten a ride around on his back when I brought the kitten home from the shelter. That was a sight.

Carry on! Happy posting!
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"

nanci sorry that maizey still isn't eating, but liked her new friend. good thing she didn't escape. i always fed fido live *censored* wasn't sure about feeding her frozen *censored* the only time she didn't eat is when she couldn't shead over her eye and she had to have some extra attention.

kit come up here you'll enjoy *censored* hunting and *censored* fishing.

my dogs get some of the *censored* fish for dinners. they like it and it makes their coats nice and shiny. they also like doing their own *censored* fishing, but right now i don't want to have them competing with the *censored* bears for the *censored* fish.

from what i hear *censored* is really good!
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Nanci - I saw that about your BMB guy in your post on the rando list!! Amazing!

Okay folks, what is "censored"? I have read through as much of the 22 pages that you all generated during my camping trip as I could. Just asking for a better clue here...

Someone gave DH a bottle of "Arbor Mist" Peach Chardonnay as a joke b-day gift (They also gave him a Caymus Conundrum - yummiest white there is). Anyway, we're giving it a try. It is a lot like a wine cooler. I don't know if I can have any more of it. May be drain fodder.
    Sarah

2011 Volagi Liscio

kodak moment

i'm dogsitting my boss's two dogs and decided that all four dogs (theirs plus my two) really need to run. so i take them out for a 3 mile run but take a 'trail' (a slight indentation in the tundra with really long grass and weeds) instead of the road. it was great to run differently and the dogs loved it.

my small one kept chacing the black lab all over. when my big one ran ahead of me on the trail with two feet of tundra on either side of her the other two jumped directly over the top of her on the tundra. if i only had a camera for that exact moment i could've made some money! it was so cute.

we all had fun running in the rain. all of us were soaked. it was so wet that my gortex shoes.... well i was swimming in them. thats ok all 5 of us will sleep good tonight.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

NO MORE PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok- WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone PMs me ever again with helpful tips on what not to write,- eff off!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done!! You want to see "over-reacting-" I'll give you over-reacting...

I'll post whatever you were too much of a ***** to say in public right back on the thread. No more private crap.

The end.

(we love you, Nanci)

(you can overreact any time you want, it is TD, after all)

<Knotted whispering>

Edit: and after all, you did START this thread!!
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 08-19-2006 at 05:53 PM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

maillotpois "Okay folks, what is "censored"? I have read through as much of the 22 pages that you all generated during my camping trip as I could. Just asking for a better clue here..."

Well if TE (censored) history is our guide I'm guessing it's either G*y m*rri*ge or mice?

Although CWR writes "from what i hear *censored* is really good!" so it could be either!

Seriously I hope Maisey's not giving the former a ride?

Folks I hope TE & TD can remain the friendly place it is. My policy and it's taken me to the dizzying heights of success I enjoy today is pretty much try not to PM people anything I would not say in public, unless it's stuff like my phone number or something.

Keeps me more or less out of trouble.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Nanci -

Hmm... what if I PM you about wine....? Just stokin' the fire....

I also like hearing about the animals. I didn't know what "censored" referred to, though. I guess someone didn't like the gory details? I used to feed Percy my python live mice. It was kind of a bummer, but I would go in the other room some times. Sorry Maisey isn't eating. Anyway, I have to say Nanci that know more about wild and amazing animals than anyone I know - and if DD were old enough to be on TE, she'd be your best friend because she is OBSESSED with animals. She's dying for ANY type of animal. (Let it be known that she is NOT derpived, already having had rats, mice, fish, dog, cats). We pick up the gecko tomorrow.... But if she knew someone with torts, snakes, pigeons, etc., she'd never shut up talking to you about them. Those who have met her know that shutting up is often difficult for her to do....
    Sarah

2011 Volagi Liscio