Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Thank you so much for all the info! I'll make sure to take measurements!

Hi drekari. What part of San Diego do you live? I also live in SD and ride a lot of areas. Sounds like you need some type of lube, and make sure your chamois doesn;t move around when you pedal. Good luck.

Hi!
    Had the same problem and found extra padding is not what I needed. I tried the Terry Butterfly and had major numbness in my soft tissues. A friend told me about the Specialized Jett saddle and it's been heaven! Less padding and large cutout was the way to go for me.

Quote Originally Posted by obesa50 View Post
    Hi!
    Had the same problem and found extra padding is not what I needed. I tried the Terry Butterfly and had major numbness in my soft tissues. A friend told me about the Specialized Jett saddle and it's been heaven! Less padding and large cutout was the way to go for me.
    Thanks for the info...I'm going to try the butterfly but I can return it if i don't like it. I'll keep this one in mind

Quote Originally Posted by ladyicon View Post
    Hi drekari. What part of San Diego do you live? I also live in SD and ride a lot of areas. Sounds like you need some type of lube, and make sure your chamois doesn;t move around when you pedal. Good luck.
    I live in santee/mission trails area...where are you located? Yeah...I started using lube and it helped some, but hopefully a saddle change will do it!

Quote Originally Posted by obesa50 View Post
    Hi!
    Where did you get your specialized saddle?

you can buy a Specialized saddle at B&L bikes, down by the sports arena area, or at Black Mountain Bicycles http://blackmountainbicycles.com/
    which is up near Mira Mesa. They are the only 2 stores in the area that sell Specialized.
    I live where the 94 and 805 meet. I work in San Carlos.

Got my butterfly installed and did a short ride yesterday to try it out...SO much better! No chaffing which was a welcome relief!!