Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Oh please please please lobby to make this happen!!!!!!!!!!

Omigosh this thread is HILARIOUS!!!!!
    ~~Tiffanie~~

Your biggest challenge isn't someone else.
    It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside that yells "CAN'T".
    But you don't listen. You just push harder.
    And then you hear the voice whisper "CAN".
    And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Denise223
    You can make that three !

I'm grateful for being able to "talk" with you ladies!
    you can add another to that 3. there are no girls around here to be friends with. in a town less than 60 its VERY hard to find friends, specially one you can trust.

oh an i had a "queefing incident" last night while doing sit-ups. i had to try so hard not to laugh because my bf wouldn't understand and i couldn't even beging to explain.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

see see - it happens - queefing happens!!!! and not just during sex!
    thank you!
    my bf "understands"..........that it's funny.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    [QUOTE=cherinyc]
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip
    I was born in Princeton...but that was a long time ago! My sister-in-law lives there, but she does not ride and she has two kids...
    QUOTE]

I think most women here are someone's sister-in-law and has kids - very few people without kids in Princeton.
    Def let me know when you plan on coming into NJ. As far as the age thing - I am 31 - and I am probably slower than the 70 yr olds riding out there.

Can you believe this whole "queef" mention has even jumped to a different thread? It's like an epidemic.
    Oh, well, I'm only 38, but most people think I'm 31 (and I love them for it!). I'll let you know...

I can't wait to use this in Scrabble (and make the other person look it up in the dictionary!)

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by cherinyc
    see see - it happens - queefing happens!!!! and not just during sex!
    thank you!
    my bf "understands"..........that it's funny.
    I only queef during "intimate" moments myself. But my husband thinks it's cute. We always made up a word for it- (don't laugh now)...called it "blapping". But now that I know the REAL word for it, I told him it was actually called queefing- much more genteel!
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When my BF and I were first getting together, I had a queefing episode. He almost died laughing, he'd never known anyone who'd done that before, or that it was even possible. Now that I've told him what the real name for C-farts is, he's laughing again. It's so nice to be such a source of amusement.

boys never seem to understand "girl issues" specially like this.

as long as we add a little humor in their lives with the issues, its good.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

i confess i told the DH and now i wish i didn't. he likes his new vocabulary word and brought it up several times on our ride..
    men, anyway.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Kitsune06 Guest
    Um...

Queefing... it's pretty... uh... common in our household. Intimate moments mostly, but yeah, situps and other excercisey things, too. And we're (relatively) youngin's too, so I don't think it's really an age related thing. It happens most commonly when the PC muscles relax and allow air to get trapped, but I'm sure there are other things that can encourage it- I think also excitement that encourages the vaginal walls to 'open' (that's probably not the correct terminology, but who's really splitting hairs here?!) for me- long bike rides will do it.
    *hides!*