Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

You might want to try a carradice sqr slim bag (holds a laptop, lunch, etc.). It has seat post clamp that stays on the bike, but then the bag is easily removable. It will work even on a racing bike, but its best to not use it with a carbon seatpost. I have 2 seatposts, a carbon one for fast riding, and an aluminum one with my carradice clamp on, so I just have to swap out seatpost/saddles for different styles of riding. I am lucky, I have a lockerroom with showers at work where I store my clothes and toilet articles. Terry wrapper skorts are great though, if you need a cover up while you walk to your desk.

rack

I ride my bike to work every day and use it to go shopping ......I put a school boy book rack on the back and then mounted 2 baskets so far I have hualded over 150 pounds so a suit case with a few cloths a squirt bottel of Jean nate and some make up would not be that big of a load to carry ....the water pistol is in a holster and is loaded with amonia water for the local dogs that use to chase me it is easy simple cheep and will not hurt the dogs or me.
    Blood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	929c99f0.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	1268  

another view

another view