Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Selle Bassano Stylus ??

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone tried or have a selle bassano stylus??? I was reading posts under the favorite saddles about selle smp strike trk so I checked out the bikemania link & found the selle bassano. It would match my bike great and description said it was recommended for women. I was hoping someone had info/opinion on it,because it can not be returned.

I havent tried this one but it sure looks good.
    If you get one let us know how it works out for you.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Finally got to order selle saddle today. Hope to get it next week. I'll give an update after I try it out. Hope it works.

It's more important that the saddle match your body, not your bike. Though, if it matches the bike too then that's a bonus.

Selle Bassano Stylus

Put the saddle on & decided to go for a short ride to try it out. Ended up riding about 25 miles. Rode about 10 miles the next day. This saddle seem to be a good fit for me. The nose has soft padding but is a little stiff I hope it breaks in a little & softens up more. I feel like I stay put in this saddle unlike my old one. I need more miles on it to know for sure but I think it is a keeper. I think this seat only comes with either red or yellow accents. The red is an added bonus for me because it looks great on the new Pilot. The guy I bought it from said it was a great buy for the quality of the saddle.