Well, I am not giving up my 700X25 Silque an time soon! It's the most awesome bike I've had. I also have 700X25s on my Guru, which used to be more of a workhorse bike for me, when my other bike had 23s. It has one lower gear and a rack, but not really better on the dirt. I've ridden the Guru only 3 times this season, as I tend to bring my clothes to work on the days I drive, and just carry a little sack pack and ride the Trek. The Guru feels smooth as only titanium can, once riding, but there is something about the geometry that that feels awkward when I start off. This was a totally custom bike and I feel terrible it's never ridden, but maybe in the fall, I will ride it more. My choice is going to be between a cross/dedicated gravel type bike, of which there are hardly any that will fit me and a mountain bike. I had a really nice full suspension Norco mountain bike, but it was certainly too big for me, at 15 inches. I really need a 13 inches. There are still 26" WSD mountain bikes that come in extra small, but I am not going to spend what I spent before. Well, I have time to dream.