Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Threaded View

Yes - the problem was the surgery timing. As the shoulder was repaired in October - that meant that I really was not allowed to even walk outside for more than getting to the car or office during the winter (due to the possible consequences of falling between the spine fusion (still in process) and the recovering shoulder) - and nothing inside a gym either. I am still only allowed to walk on pavement for another solid month - but mid-April is much closer than it was & I can start hitting dirt trails! Finally I CAN at least put in 10-15 minutes on the stationary bike at the gym, and a shorter time on the Elliptical or ArcTrainer without repercussions. Even get my heart rate up a bit - woooot! Easy does it but it's a start!

For those who remember my various adventures over the last 10 years, I will note that my body has finally managed to get my attention!

So for any newcomers since my previous adventures - don't be like Catrin - listen to your body!
    Last edited by Catrin; 03-17-2018 at 01:41 PM.