Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

My Sugoi RS Elite Pros have certainly become smaller in the newest version. I can still fit in the x-smalls, but a bit of muffin top , which I have never had. I am sure the width of the chamois in the smalls would be too big. Still my go to shorts for most of the year.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    My Sugoi RS Elite Pros have certainly become smaller in the newest version. I can still fit in the x-smalls, but a bit of muffin top , which I have never had. I am sure the width of the chamois in the smalls would be too big. Still my go to shorts for most of the year.
    Do they use a different size chamois in different size shorts? Are there other brands with a chamois you like? I have a pair of RS knicks and like that chamois, but not for longer rides (not quite dense enough under the sit bones).

I'm eyeballing a pair of LG bibs, but really don't know how they run. I have a pair of LG tri shorts that I never actually wore...I'm generally a size 8 in bottoms, but these are an XL and STILL too small, WTF?! According to their sizing chart I should fall between a L and XL. I know tri stuff tends to run small, but these are ridiculous. I wonder if their bibs are similar, or if they are cut more generously.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2