Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

i've tried replying but it seems that my posts aren't going through, waiting for moderator I guess. Anyway, I'll try again because I know a few of you are around my height and curious about sizing. Today I went back to LBS and they put me on a size 57 Dolce Elite. I had myself convinced that I would be a 54 but the 57 fit like a glove. Being new to biking my Trek 7.3 fx WSD hybrid is all I know and I can't believe how much better this road bike felt. They didn't have a Ruby in my size but had the Roubaix in a 56. I took it out because I had never been on a carbon bike before. All I can say is my 49 year old body really appreciated it. LOL. I had no idea it would make such a big difference!!! The result...... size 57 Ruby on order! She will arrive next week and I don't know if I will be able to sleep until I get her!!!

That's great! Enjoy!

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

There's a lot more to bike fit than just that one size number, so glad you found what works. That's what counts.

Thanks ladies. One more sleep!