Are you in the USA now?

While your blisters are healing - and potentially for blister prevention until you find a better solution - I'm a huge fan of Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister colloidal pads. I actually bought these for the first time in Spain (where at the time anyway they were called Compeed), so I expect you can find them anywhere J&J products are available. They'll stay on for a couple of days anyway, and they'll not only protect the blister all day, but the cover helps soften the surrounding callus for quicker healing.

Band-Aid Friction Block lubricant stick lasts WAY longer on toes and feet than Body Glide, plus it's also easily available in drug stores next to the bandages, in the US anyway. I usually touch up my most blister-prone areas with a little lube before any longer run, plus extra on any area that's already damaged. You can even, once you get a colloidal bandage sealed down tightly, put some lube over it which will help the bandage stay on longer.

As far as socks, all I run in is wool, year round.

It's kind of a dance between shoe fit and sock fit and I'm honestly still searching for The Perfect Footwear.

My stand-by socks for a long time have been SmartWool PhD Running. Any more they're not the highest quality, unfortunately, but they run a little bigger in the toe box, so provided I'm wearing shoes that are wide enough, they don't cause trouble. If the shoes are just a little too narrow though, they have the potential to bunch. Also, they're more heavily cushioned than many, which is my preference, but might not be yours, especially for warmer weather.

I really like my wool Injinjis - MUCH better constructed than other brands of toe socks I've tried. Probably the only reason they aren't my favorite is that I prefer more cushion than is possible in toe socks. For the time being, you might have trouble wearing them over blister bandages.

I have a couple of pairs of Teko - they chafe my ankles over longer distances, but for shorter distances they're fine, and they are well constructed.

I recently got a couple of pairs of Icebreaker. They make these in an ultra-light version also if you prefer less cushion - although the "cushion" version are still very lightweight, comparable to my Injinjis. I really, really like the construction - don't have that many miles on them yet, so I can't speak to the durability, but if I had to guess I would think they'd last a very long time (and looking at the website, I notice that they're guaranteed for life!). The only downside is they run small - order a size up if you're near the top of a size.

Good luck!