Oh boy...it's been a really long time since I last posted on this forum! Life, work, and riding just got in the way. But now that another riding season has finally begun, I find myself doubting my saddle (once again). I'm still riding my trusty Specialized Ruby 155...the same saddle I've ridden on numerous bikes I have owned over the last several years. This is my second full year of riding my Seven Axiom SL with the Ruby. Prior to that, the Ruby was on a Cannondale Synapse that I parted ways with for the Seven. My first ride of this season was on March 15th. I've probably been out about a dozen times so far this season...with the first few rides being about 25-30 miles, and the last few rides building up to 77 miles. My sit bones and lady bits have not been very happy lately. After each ride, I am red, tender, and irritated. Even showering is quite painful in that area. Nothing has changed in the chamois department. I'm still wearing the same bottoms I wore in past years - Terry Bella shorts, Rapha shorts, Giordana Silverline knickers, Gore shorts, and a few older PI Select knickers & tights on colder mornings. I'm still using DZNuts Bliss as my chamois cream, and I apply it liberally. I recently noticed that Terry just came out with a new Butterfly Century saddle. It has peaked my interest. My very first saddle was a Butterfly, but I honestly haven't ridden one in about 6 years or so. I'm not sure how my butt would react after having been on a Ruby for the past 3 years. Has anyone here had an opportunity to test out this new Century saddle by Terry? And if so, what are your thoughts? I do know that it is a quite a bit narrower than my current 155 Ruby, and that does concern me. I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks ladies!

Linda