Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Camelbak Question

To disable ads, please log-in.

So! I decided I wanted to get back into longer rides this year... winter kinda impeded that but... it's sometimes above freezing now and the pavement is clear!
    I got me a camelbak "powderbak" and... I can't open it. Online I found a nice video promoting their new (but new in 2011) "easy to open" becuase that was the biggest customer complaint... but I could open the old ones! They say "quick quarter turn" but... it won't turn.

anybody else have such a beast and have a clue?

Switched hands and it worked. See, all I had to do was (sit at teh computer and have the right hand busy so I had to use the left and) ask TE!

See how good we are? Just thinking about us brings the right answer

I DO like the new Cambelbak "opener", but I do remember that it perplexed me the first time or two with it. It has a very different feel. I gave it up for my Vaude hydration back however, though I use the Camelbak bite valve with it. Great combination!

We have two camelbaks and for whatever reason I tend to have problems closing it, never opening it. I remember taking it mountain biking and thinking it had a leak. In reality it was me, but closing it properly.
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse