Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am ok with this approach, it is a good balance of risks and benefits. I really like my doctor - he is an Osteopath and has no problem sitting down and talking/explaining things. He even showed me some of his references that helped make the choice in the "decision tree", so to speak.

Happy that you can put this in the back of your mind for the time-being.

My doc is a DO as well, love that hands on approach! Glad your doc is in the "do less" camp, so many seem to want to subject you to every possible test/procedure under the sun.

My boss is a bit concerned that we are taking this approach, and frankly it is proving a little difficult to dial back my stress but I think that would have happened either way. It is challenging for me to let go of things so this gives me a chance to work on that. Frankly, even with a biopsy I would have that problem as a woman in my church had a "false negative" on HER biopsy. So focusing on other things and just breathing a bit. Trying not to stress too much in advance of getting the bill for the last three tests... I know it won't be market rate so THAT helps.