Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

When will you put your bike back on the road?

To disable ads, please log-in.

For those of you in Canada who don't ice-bike, and have your trusty machine under wraps for the winter--when do you plan to have it back out on the road?....Right now-I am hoping the weather will cooperate and I will begin another pleasant riding season, by March 17.

Well I am in Vancouver so the bike is on the road through the Winter, but I am hoping to have my major spring overhaul and take the fenders off early April.

weather venting

my bike is inside with me where it's warm. she's sad because we're not riding right now, i can tell.... she has a pouty face when i look at her every day. lol

i just started cycling a bit this past fall. then the winter hit and it was too freakin cold to go out. i have my martial arts that i do as well so i figured it wasn't a big deal. i

in the end of january/beginning of february the weather was soooooo nice here that i was riding daily again. then we hit a cold snap and BLAMO! no riding for me. i don't have a hat and gloves which doesn't help. if i layer up, i'm doing it with regular clothes and i find it restricts movement on my bike.

i'm frustrated right now!

every day that passes now i feel bothered by the fact that i'm not riding. i was thinking about joining a gym so i can cycle indoors until the weather gets at least decent again. but money is an issue, i just graduated university last year and i'm just starting my career. *sigh* ($ issue is also why i havent bought gloves, hat, etc...) i'm surviving but i have to be careful.

anyways, my bike is in the house where it is warm. i look at it with its pretty new bike computer that i havent been able to use yet and pray every day that it warms up a little bit. (pleasepleaseplease) so i can get back on my bike and get moving again.

~roxanne