I was suppose to start my workout today with trying to hold a plank for 5 minutes. We forgot until half way through my workout - after doing 3 sets of twenty leg pull ins with a push up hands on the Bosu feet in the TRX straps, lat pull downs, pull ups with the TRX, tricep and bicep work... This other woman talked me into doing it with her anyway. At three minutes in, I could feel my form starting to go - my back was caving and I stopped. The other woman continued, but her form was not good - caving back or butt up in the air. But hey - she's sticking it out. This third woman called me a quitter and that annoys me. Could I have gone another two minutes with proper form - no way! Could I have done it with my butt up, or my back curved - yeah. But I am not going to call it a five minute plank if I cheat. I didn't want to make the woman doing it with me feel badly, so I didn't say anything. But I really wanted to say something nasty to the other woman. Seriously, a three minute proper plank hold in the middle of a tough workout and I'm a quitter?!

Veronica