Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Auburn State Rec Area

We drove up to Auburn State Rec Area to ride today. It was gorgeous riding, leaves starting to turn and we picked a route that meandered along the American River. Thom has a new camera and he was working on some different techniques.

There are a lot of trails up there, so we'll go back. Today's ride was an out and back on Quarry Road. It started off as a road and got smaller and smaller. The last mile or so was some fun single track. We haven't ridden in a couple of weeks, so it was a nice trail to get back into the groove on.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Looks like some awesome riding, and I like the images. Especially the one of you as a transparent spirit. Very cool!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

Great trails AND pictures! It is also awesome that you can ride in shorts this late in the year

Our daytime highs are still in the low 70s. It seems to me to have been a warmer than usual fall, but maybe that's because I've been outside more and enjoying it.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep Posting.