So as my title says, I have a bit of a conundrum. I am in a professional health program. I met a certain female, lets call her Kim, in my class that seemed to be struggling academically and socially. Short version is I felt sorry for her, tried to help her out, which I think I did, but honestly she is soooooooo annoying. She is loud, crude, extremely negative, immature to the nth degree, superficial, vain, all about full runway makeup every single day, has no problems just standing around in peoples way flipping her hair and dresses like she going to a club even when we are told to dress conservatively. She doesn't have a car so I made the mistake of offering her a ride and since then she came it expect it. So I have purposefully ridden my bike or 'had things to do' before or after a time she was trying to meet up with me to avoid burning my gas. I mean she lives a block and a half from school, it isn't like its a 5 mile walk! When I offered to give her rides to clinic she would make me late. She has done this to so many people now that no one wants to give her a ride to clinic. Sigh..... this person has done so many irresponsible things over the time I have known her that I just don't want to be associated any longer. At this point, especially since my classmates see her as a total joke, it's becoming harder to take her seriously. Have you ever met someone that dresses like they are going on the runway and that is pretty much all they have? From what I can see, I don't think she has any hobbies other than fighting with her daily BF on her phone. I mean the drama is so above and beyond what is normal that this is why myself and my classmates can't take her seriously. She started telling me graphic details about the guys she's dating and it grosses me out. When all is said and done, she absolutely repulses me. Since I started talking to her, she has clinged on to me since I am essentially the only person that speaks to her at school so it's hard to just ignore her and then I feel guilty because I know she has no other friends at the school. I did get her to talk to the school counselor when we first met. I've considered talking to the school counselor about ways to deal with this since she knows Kim's situation too.

This is a bit of a rant I realize, but I would love to hear any insight you might have on trying to eliminate this person from my routine. I still have another 7 months of being in the same place as her.