Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

JUST taken outside my LBS!!!

My El Mariachi might be in that pile!!!! This is serious, people!!!!
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

Re: JUST taken outside my LBS!!!

Awesome!!!!
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse

Anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2018 Trek Silque SLR6 - Selle SMP Glider
    2018 Specialized Dolce EVO Comp - Selle SMP Glider
    2011 Trek Madone 5.2 WSD -Selle SMP Glider
    2013 Giant TCX W - Oura 143

Woo hoo! I thought it wasn't going to be available until November-ish. Did you end up ordering the 2012 model after all?
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Nope, went with the '13. I think Nov. was a stretch window. Mine might not be in that pile, either--I think it's primarily Mukluks. But I'm pretty sure my order went in with the shop's demo fat bike fleet, so it could be there!
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'12 Salsa Mukluk 3

I hope you're right! Time otherwise moves so slowly when you're waiting for a bike.

Within a day of ordering my Santa Cruz Juliana last year, Santa Cruz posted a photo on their blog of some bike boxes (with Julianana written on them) that had been damaged during an overseas shipment. I was convinced that it would take forever to get my bike. Alas, it was delivered within a matter of weeks. Crisis averted.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Quote Originally Posted by indysteel View Post
    I hope you're right! Time otherwise moves so slowly when you're waiting for a bike.

Within a day of ordering my Santa Cruz Juliana last year, Santa Cruz posted a photo on their blog of some bike boxes (with Julianana written on them) that had been damaged during an overseas shipment. I was convinced that it would take forever to get my bike. Alas, it was delivered within a matter of weeks. Crisis averted.
    Something like that happened when we ordered my Mazda 3. There was a cargo ship that tipped over loaded with Mazda 3s. Mine is such a piece of crap that I sometimes wonder if that should have been a sign to buy a different car.

False alarm on the Salsa boxes--apparently it's primarily Mukluks. *freak out postponed*
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'12 Salsa Mukluk 3