Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Jeff and IT crew,

I just wanted to pass on my thanks for your efforts this week in trying to get all this up and running. I know, I don't post a whole lot but I was visiting while all of this was going on. You all have done and are contiuning to do a wonderful job.

Thanks for time and effort.

Red Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rock View Post
    Jeff and IT crew,
    I may be mistaken, but I think Jeff IS the IT crew.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I think Jeff IS the IT crew.
    Four person IT department: Jeff, himself, he and him?
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

When I go to the "new posts" link, and the list exceeds 1 page in length, I am unable to navigate to the second page. There is an error message that says the search was unsuccessful.

Catrin - I was able to see the second page.
    Last edited by bmccasland; 10-01-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: because it didn't really make sense
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by bmccasland View Post
    Catrin - I was able to see the second page.
    Interesting, because I still can't regardless of which computer I am on or browser. I get the message that there were no "matches" and to try another search term. Which browser are you using? I use either Chrome or Firefox, and Windows 7 (if that matters).

Catrin, I have the same problem. I use Chrome.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

I'm on Windows 7 with Firefox and not having an that issue, Catrin. Maybe clear cookies/cache?
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    When I go to the "new posts" link, and the list exceeds 1 page in length, I am unable to navigate to the second page. There is an error message that says the search was unsuccessful.
    I've noticed the list being "1 to 17 of 23" and then there's no link to a second page. Or - the first page will say "1 to 25 of 34" and the second page has just three topics and says "26 to 28 of 34".

You probably hit the magic number of new posts where you were offered a link to the second page, but there really weren't any posts to show on that page.
    Laura

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    I have the same problem. Using Windows XP and IE 8 on one computer, and Windows 7 and IE9 on the other.

Also, when I click on the link to read the first unread post in a thread, if there is a post from someone whom I am ignoring in the recent postings, nothing will happen at all. The "button" does not work at all.

And finally, will it be possible to get "Ignore thread" back with this new format?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by withm View Post
    And finally, will it be possible to get "Ignore thread" back with this new format?

Thanks.
    I was going to ask the same thing - and I double checked. Ignore thread has re-appeared under thread tools for me. Hope it has for you too!
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing - and I double checked. Ignore thread has re-appeared under thread tools for me. Hope it has for you too!
    Nope - I have 3 options under thread tools, and ignore isn't one of them... Odd that you have it and I don't?

The Ignore Thread is appearing in some themes, but not others. It works in VB4Default and Blue Theme, but not in any of the Luburox themes. You can switch to Blue Theme, ignore the thread, and then switch back to Luburox and the thread should still be ignored. I haven't been able to figure out yet why it isn't working properly in the Luburox themes.
    Jeff Mendenhall
    TeamEstrogen.com
    1-877-310-4592

I have a different issue that cropped up with the new forum. It's not a "bug" but just something that bugs me. When I go to the forum, I always click on "New Posts". In the old forum, that would only show me threads with new posts since my last visit. Now, in addition (and following) those, I get a whole slew of posts under "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." Is there any way to turn that off. If I didn't read them before, I don't want to read 'em this time around either. It makes my "new posts" search go on for page after page.

Minor, I know, but just one of those niggling little changes I don't care for.

Thanks!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

The only way I've found around that Emily is to read the ones that are new that I want to read and the click to mark all posts read. That's the only work-around to that aspect that I've figured out.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!