Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

To disable ads, please log-in.

Still fairly steady at 143.2

-- gnat!
    Windsor: 2010 S-Works Ruby
    Pantysgawn: 2011 S-Works Stumpjumper 29er
    Whiz!: 2013 S-Works Crux (Singlespeed)
    Boucheron: 2009 S-Works Tricross
    Haloumi: 2013 Tern P7i
    Kraft: 2009 Singlecross
    Gouda: 2005 Electra Betty
    Roquefort: 1974 Stella SX-73

107 today. Still two pounds over where I want to be and still trending up. I can watch it happen, why do I stall doing anything about it?

Carefully counting my too many calories. Going out with friends with dreaded pizza tonight. I'll be over again.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

I've been steady at 143 for awhile. And annoyed. There have only been a few days when I really overate. So I guess it's a portion issue. Also I'm having to eat breakfast earlier due to a schedule change at work, which has me eating lunch earlier, but dinner is still later (after gym/bike ride) so I'm probably snacking too much in the early evening.

Anyway, excuses excuses.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

Caught up, I think.

I had lost a few pounds the week that I biked to/from work a few days. I was so psyched thinking that maybe if I can keep up that riding I can start to make a dent in the weight. Then my crash. And what is likely some depression eating. UGH. A friend took my stitches out today and said the wound is healing very nicely. I think I'll go do some test riding on Sunday. I have a tri relay in a couple weeks and while it is relatively flat, so I could ride my Kona (not like I'm very fast on my road bike), I would kind of like to have a road bike to do my leg. So better get test riding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UJaWlF2V0V4VUE[/QUOTE]
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I've been slacking on weighing/reporting, but I'm back...

If I have a good week, my goal is within reach....I got back to my bad sugar habits, but I've been good the past three days so I'll see if I can keep it up.

I totally forgot to post on Friday - up a bit to 148 lbs. Considering that I've been eating more starches than normal, I'm not surprised. I suspect it's water.

Catrin - I notice the same thing. Honestly, the only time my weight fluctuates a lot is if I eat a relatively large bunch of carbs for one reason or another. In my case, its usually in the form of white potatoes. I love me some white potatoes (even plain!) and since they don't bother me digestively at all, I have a hard time resisting them.

Possegal - I hope you are ok! Heal quick!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    well I'm the exact same weight I was at the beginning of July, but I must be doing something right because I put on a pair pants that I wore at the end of the school year and they fell off me this morning. Well, not fell "off" but they fell down to my hips. Too big- woot!!
    I am still 159.5. Oh well. If things are getting smaller on my body but my weight isn't changing I don't care. Just so long as things are getting smaller on my body (now where is that b00b shrinking machine when I need one???)
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

It looks like those of us who posted our weights on Friday lost the posts in the software glitch. So, I am posting again: 105.8, which is better than the prior week.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

Finally getting a bit of movement in my weight and headed the right direction SO close to my target weight of 125....

Guess the elusive 15x is still to come...

131.4 this morning! I know this isn't the official weigh-in day but this is very encouraging!

I guess my Friday post got eaten by the server issues, so here it is again.

127. Considering that I was in Washington DC this past week and ate like a queen, I'll happily accept that minimal gain.

I am in for the Sept/Oct challenge with a target weight of 125.

I am game for the September/October challenge.

I'll post a new thread later today for Sept Oct.

Somehow, my weight this weekend was my goal weight, after not coming even close to that all two months. I have no idea how that happened, and something tells me by next week it will be back up 3-5 lbs. OY.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UJaWlF2V0V4VUE
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!