I used the "Ldy" Selle Italia Gel Flow for 7500 miles and I was getting really sore muscles and a tight back and then realized that sitting on that saddle made me feel like I was sinking in a hammock. I replaced it with the Diva (wide cutout) model and it felt soooo good to be on a flat top firm saddle. After the first 100 miles the trouble started with the Diva and as others have described I was sinking into or putting too much pressure on the cutout and got some pretty painful issues with the soft tissue. No sitbone issues, but wow, it was uncomfortable. Today I just put on a new Lady Gel Flow again, and almost instantly the soft tissue problems was gone, but now I'm back to feeling like this saddle is a bit squishy and I don't know how many miles it will take before I feel like I'm in a hammock again. I really want a lighter weight saddle, but I have no idea what my specific problem with the Diva was. Maybe it was too flat? (The gel flow is not a flat top), maybe the wide cutout was too much? Or maybe the slightly narrower Diva was a bit too narrow? How do I know what to try next? I don't want a heavy saddle--I want to lighten the bike too.