Hi all,
I am from Toronto, Canada and currently in Winchester, VA (or around here) for a few days.

I was just at Black Bar Cycles in Winchester and am headed out on a short-ish 50mile route that they suggested on Cedar Creek Grade and Middle Road. Tomorrow, I am planning on driving down to Front Royal and doing a 80mile-ish ride around skyline drive (I think Luray Classic?). Other than that, no plans.

I am with my husband and we both have our road bikes. We left our 2 little girls with their grandparents and are meeting up with them in DC on Tuesday night. We want to ride as much as possible and avoid driving too much.

Any ideas as to rides in and around here? We stayed in Winchester last night (after the long drive) and have a room here tonight but are flexible for Sunday and Monday night, we could stay in a different town. I'd love some suggestions as to where to go, weather is looking good

Also, if anyone is up for a Thursday evening ride (even an indoor trainer session) around DC (we are staying with family in Silver Spring), I'd love to join in.

Thank you very much,
Julie