Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

I love reading about your tours, Annie! This sounds like quite an adventure, as usual!
    '02 Eddy Merckx Fuga, Selle An Atomica
    '85 Eddy Merckx Professional, Selle An Atomica

'10 Soma Double Cross DC, Selle An Atomica

Slacker on wheels.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Some pics, please!

I haven't cycled on the NY side of Lake Ontario. But have cycled between Toronto and Niagara Falls/Fort Erie.

Did you buy some wine from the area?

I used to live and cycle in Toronto for a long time. (Will be visiting family next month there and hopefully I'll cycle around abit.) The Waterfront trail also can be connected via highway to the St. Lawrence River bike route to the Quebec border...which we have cycled and camped in self-supported ride.

Yes, absolutely self-supporting rides are a special achievement.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Wow; that sounds like an amazing trip. I'm so glad it went well. DH and I are getting ready to tour the Katy Trail. It's an inn-to-inn supported tour, but perhaps it'll spark his interest in a self-supported tour. I've gone on other supported tours, but I'm not sure how keen he is to ride day after day.

I look forward to reading more about your tour. Give us a head's up when you post to crazyguyonabike if you think of it.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher