Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

The fog was followed by a deluge; Chicago weather is rarely boring. The Sun Times posted a collection of pictures:

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galle...?story=5659525

Quote Originally Posted by pll View Post
    The fog was followed by a deluge; Chicago weather is rarely boring. The Sun Times posted a collection of pictures:

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galle...?story=5659525
    Thanks for posting the pictures, they make a nice memory! I didn't take many pictures. Too foggy, and too crowded to do it safely. Ride was fun tho', even if the worst riding conditions this fair weather rider has been in.

Oh and pll, thanks for the Sunday ride offer, but we left in the morning. Finished the ride, headed over to Yolk in Streeterville to re-fuel, back to the hotel to clean up, and then headed back to Milwaukee. Maybe some other time. I'm frequently in Chicago for meetings. Generally, I take the AMtrak, but could drive w/ bike. Or rent one from the vendors in the city.

Oh, speaking of food. We did go to Purple Pig on Saturday. A late lunch/early dinner. Great, great suggestion! Really loved it!
    Kim

Specialized Dolce Sport Compact (roadie)
    Specialized Ariel Sport Disc (commuter)
    Trek GF X-Caliber WSD (mtb)
    "Sally" Schwinn Mesa Runner (steel, old, old stand-by)

My blog - this, that, travel, garden, bikes, fitness, family, whatever