Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

My "boysenberry" skort just arrived!

It is everything I hoped it would be: a perfect fit and the perfect shade of rich deep purpley-wine.

Goes nicely with the navy tank top I ordered to wear with it (and with my other gray skort).

I don't think I'll order a third skort unless they go on some massive sale later. Two is enough to keep me happy for now!
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 05-03-2011 at 07:16 PM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I'm still torn on which length is best for me. I'm 5'4.5" with kinda short legs - typical cyclist muscular. The regulars hit just above my knee (hiding the muscular part), the petite an 1.5" shorter. The petite is a little more 'flirty' but at my age (approaching 50) I'm wondering if that's not appropriate. What say the wise women of TE?
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.

Wear it! (the short one).
    I am 57 and I wear short skirts for casual wear. Not for work, but geez, all that cycling has to pay off. Show off those muscles.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Thanks for the rec - I got two based on the glowing reviews and I love them! I can see living in these this summer... I bought Dolphin and Asphalt, and I want an Eggplant and Lavender.
    ~ working mom to 3 little girls ~

Roadie... 2010 54cm Trek Madone 4.5, Bontrager inForm

For some reason this thread cracks me up! I have that skirt in the blue print. Love it.

I've fallen in LOVE with skorts this year as well! However, my budget being the tight way that it is, I have to buy the cheapies. Target had one from Champion, and I'm really enjoying it. It's a bit short...well, okay, it's REALLY short!! haha! But, since cycling has given me kick-a** legs, I just show 'em off. The little shorts underneath are tight on my thighs as I, too, am gaining the cyclist's body of smaller waist and chunky thighs. But I am loving that, too!! haha!

Here's the link to the Champion.
    2010 Jamis Satellite Sport w/ Brooks Flyer Saddle

[QUOTE=Juliegoddess;595303]I've fallen in LOVE with skorts this year as well! However, my budget being the tight way that it is, I have to buy the cheapies. Target had one from Champion, and I'm really enjoying it. It's a bit short...well, okay, it's REALLY short!! haha! But, since cycling has given me kick-a** legs, I just show 'em off. The little shorts underneath are tight on my thighs as I, too, am gaining the cyclist's body of smaller waist and chunky thighs. But I am loving that, too!! haha!

I tried on that running skirt at Target too, and it's really really really short! My bike short tan lines were several inches down from the hem, leaving frighteningly white skin showing. That, and the smallness of the key pocket led me to not buy it.... But isn't it great to feel good in a short skirt!?!