Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

FS - OR Reflexa Jacket - Small

To disable ads, please log-in.

Bought this last week, thought I liked the fit, threw away the tags and changed my mind. When will I learn?

Outdoor Research Reflexa jacket. Hood zips into collar and jacket folds up into it's own pocket for easy stashing. Waterproof, windproof, breathable, lightweight, dropped hem in the back. Worn only once to snowshoe, last night. New condition.

$60 shipped.
    Last edited by rubywagon; 01-21-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Price lowered to $50. Great jacket for commuting! Retails for $104 on Sierra Trading Post.

IF you bought it from sac within the last 30 days, they'll take it back without tags and used. Sierratradingpost will also take the return without tags.

I like this jacket, 'cause the pitzips go all the way down the sides to the bottom. (But I got one off sac the other week)

They will?! Well hot dog. Thank you Cataboo. In their return policy it says you had to send back all original packaging and tags, but that must be after the 30 days? I will give it a shot. Thank you, thank you!

No longer for sale.

steepandcheap's policy:
    30-Day Unconditional Guarantee

You can return any product for any reason within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked. Returns made after 30 days will not be accepted.

Sierra trading post:

When you do business with Sierra Trading Post, you’re getting the best guarantee out there. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please return it to us as soon as possible. Products purchased within 6 months of the order date will receive a refund by the original payment method. For returns on purchases over 6 months old, a gift card will be issued. If you feel we have made a mistake in filling your order, we will gladly refund your shipping charges as well.

Traditional Return/Exchange

If for any reason you would like to return your purchase, just send it back within 6 months for a refund or an exchange (reimbursement is made by original payment method). After 6 months, your refund will be by merchandise exchange credit.