Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

20 miles of single track.

Bad crash at mile 5 I was riding a little too aggressively on the decent AND on a trail I'm unfamiliar with. My cleat hit a rock/tree/something going about 20 mph and it stopped my bike while I kept on going. I landed on my right shoulder. My entire arm is covered with cuts, scrapes and bruises.

I did keep riding and felt much better for the last 10 miles. Sore and achy today. I'll probably stick to the road bike this week and let my arm/shoulder heal.

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    20 miles of single track.

Bad crash at mile 5 I was riding a little too aggressively on the decent AND on a trail I'm unfamiliar with. My cleat hit a rock/tree/something going about 20 mph and it stopped my bike while I kept on going. I landed on my right shoulder. My entire arm is covered with cuts, scrapes and bruises.

I did keep riding and felt much better for the last 10 miles. Sore and achy today. I'll probably stick to the road bike this week and let my arm/shoulder heal.
    Owie! Hope you're better soon

2011 Pinarello FP2 Ultegra (road)
    2010 Jamis Ventura Comp w/Selle SMP (road bike)
    2007 Fuji Absolute (hybrid)