Okay, for those who may be interested in the Inform RL WSD saddle, here is my initial review. Sorry, but very long:

Overall impression: Why do women's saddles have so darn much padding?? Sheesh! Way squishy compared to the Arione. Otherwise, similar front to back profile - just ends up wider. Same transition front to back, so that is where I initially positioned it. In the end, I can't really tell that it's squishy, and I'm not sure what the bump up front is for, since I'm behind it. Doesn't seem to cause any problems. The two plastic mystery bumps underneath the nose don't seem to cause me any problems - I saw references to those somewhere, and how your shorts can hang up on them. No issue with that at all.

Ride 1: 15 mile shakedown ride, mostly flat, with a few rollers in the middle. Saddle level from front to back (including the nose). This put the back and notch area pointing down just a bit. It was awesome for 5 miles - no soft-tissue pain at all. Couldn't even tell I had soft tissue. Probably due to the unfortunate fact that the slight downward tilt had all my weight on my hands & arms, which started to get numb & hurt a little. I'm not sure just when both feet went numb. I stopped at the half-way point and leveled the back half of the saddle (level by eyeball, and almost perfectly level using an actual level when I got home). This annoyed the soft tissue a bit, and made me wish the notch was deeper. Oh, and in both positions, I was way more comfortable in the drops that on the hoods. I seem to have more access to the hoods than I'm used to. I want to use my drops more, so that part is good. The bad part was the sit bone pain when I'd ride on the hoods. Next morning: 2 saddle sores. One existing one getting to be a bigger bump, and a second one right next to another existing spot. Grrr. However, it was crazy hot & humid, and I had mountain biked in the morning, and waded in the lake in the late afternoon, on a hike. So basically in damp shorts for a lot of the day (not the same shorts, but all damp).

Ride 2: 20 miles, mostly flat. Split the difference between the 2 positions on the first ride. Better, but 1 numb foot (and my shoe was already looser than normal, so it wasn't that). A little discomfort up front. Still pain in back when I was more upright on the hoods. Felt like I had no power. At all. Total lack of oomph. And never really comfortable on the saddle. Still with the saddle sore bumps.

Ride 3: 44 miles, flat to hilly, with one big hill. Had DH check my KOPS position, and he figured I could go back slightly. So I moved it back, maybe 5 mm, but didn't measure. Felt pretty decent for 20 miles, then started getting general discomfort. Most of it not major, except feeling like I'm right on those saddle sores.

Ride 4: 19 miles, gently rolling. After talking to LBS guy, moved the saddle back a hair more. He thought maybe I should tilt it down a hair more too, but trying to isolate one thing at a time. Starting to feel a bit better. And the sores seem less angry. Still a tad bit of hand trouble, so I'm not sure about increasing the tilt.

Ride 5: 15 miles easy with DH (who is 3/4 of the way through chemo right now, so isn't exactly hammering): No problems. No sit bone pain. The saddle still doesn't disappear, but it's better. And I can ride in the drops without squirming.

So, with 113 miles on it, it has promise. I need to get some longer rides in, which I'm not sure I'll get in before the 30-day trial is up, but I guess I'll keep it. If it doesn't work, it was a good deal, and I can probably get most of my money out of it at the annual gear swap. I may tweak it back a hair farther, but the rails are pretty short, and I don't have a whole lot left. Part of my problem could be my mtb saddle, and the fact that I'm riding that on Mondays and Thursdays, and I know it's too narrow. While I'm more upright, and don't get some of the pain during the rides, it may be irritating areas the road saddle finds later? I may talk my Monday friend to switch to road biking for a couple of weeks.

If it weren't for the $60 price difference, I probably would go for the less-padded RXL. I do think I want new shorts, but that's another can of worms.