Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252 LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 3767

To disable ads, please log-in.

Yesterday (almost rest day)

B: eggs scrambled with veggies, coffee
    L: chocolate chili over a tiny amount of sprouted red rice (still evaluating the latter)
    S: Quest bar before a rowing session - carefully avoiding kettlebells until tomorrow
    D: salad with mixed greens, roast chicken, homemade garlic-walnut-mayo, zucchini and carrot "noodles"
    Treat: a very small amount of homemade pecan-cashew butter with a few raisins - unsure why I love this so much but it is like crack!

I find cashew butter like crack, too. I had to cut down.
    banana before boot camp. I haven't been in 10 days and I am hurting today.
    B: egg whites, kale, lox. raspberries, coffee
    L: curried tofu and grapes
    S: half a Lara Bar at 3, and 4 ww pita crackers and a slice of Machengo at 5:30
    D: salad with brown rice/quinoa, chicken, carrots, grapes, in a Greek yogurt dressing. glass of white wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

rest day
    B: eggs, green chili, salsa. refried beans. raspberries, coffee
    L: left over brown rice/quinoa/chicken salad and an apple
    S: Lara Bar at 3:30, banana at 5:30
    D: chick pea curry and whole wheat cous cous, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

For me it is all homemade nut butters that are addictive, but I do limit how much I can have daily. 1 tablespoon a day, like a supplement THIS time it is a blend of pecans, cashews, and 100% cacao powder.

Yesterday
    B: usual eggs, veggies, coffee
    L: chocolate chili over a small amount of sprouted red rice. My body seems fine with the latter.
    S: roasted chicken with a small amount of more rice.

1 hour challenging KB comp training session, set a PR! Also ripped a callus but that is going to happen from time to time. Followed by protein shake
    S: chili over greens

What does sprouted red rice taste like? I may head over to the natural foods store later... this is the disadvantage to working part time! I've already been there once this week.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: sprouted grain cereal with almond milk, raspberries, 2 chicken sausages, coffee
    half a Lara Bar before a 17.5 mile ride
    L: finished the quinoa/chicken/grape/carrot salad
    D: went out with a friend. Had about 1/3 of a huge flatbread with figs, goat cheese, arugula. glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

banana before boot camp
    B: Ate my breakfast in the car and once I got to the high school where I see kids on Thursdays. I had a slice of raisin whole wheat spelt bread with cashew butter and a hard boiled egg, coffee.
    L: salad with tuna, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts
    S: whole wheat pita crackers, Machengo slice
    D: made a salad recipe from Cooking Light. It's a lightened up Ceasar, with chicken and quinoa. It was good. 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Can't remember what I ate Friday
    yesterday:
    B: 2 egg omelette with cheddar, strawberries/blueberries, 1/4 avocado, slice of spelt taost with home made jam, coffee
    went on a 41 mile ride, moderate to slow pace. Ate 1/2 a Lara Bar in the first half and had 2 Shot Blocks, as lunch was late. Drank a bottle of Skratch
    L: had a mozzarella/tomato/pesto sandwich during the ride
    S: ate another Lara Bar when I got home and had coffee
    D: I made a modernized version of chicken casserole, with chicken, quinoa, broccoli, and parmesan/cheddar. It was good, but a little labor intensive. I froze most of it for later. Had a small salad with it and a glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Yesterday:

B: experimented with a bit of certified gluten free rolled oats, protein powder, homemade nut butter and blueberries.
    Usual Sat. morning competition training session - good but lighter than usual as I am dealing with a ripped palm. Followed by protein shake
    L: eggs scramble with lots of veggies, coffee
    D: West African Chicken stew over butternut squash
    S: protein powder mixed in with plain yogurt

Today:

B: usual 2 eggs, veggies scramble with fermented veggies, coffee
    L: West African Chicken stew over spinach, zucchini "noodles", couple tablespoons of sprouted rice, small amount of welsh cheddar cheese
    Heavy KB 300 swings workout + pushups, will follow with protein powder mixed into yogurt and raisins.

We have a special Evensong + reception at my new church this afternoon. Hopefully my post-workout snack will help me to "be good" at the reception. I am finding a sugar weakness right now for some reason. Having problems eating enough - which is why I am adding a protein + yogurt or cottage cheese snack to make sure things are where they should be. My body appears to be responding :-)

D: This will depend on how good I am at the reception...the reception might BE dinner :-)

B: whole wheat tortilla crisp with egg whites, cheddar, salsa, 1/4 avocado. 2 chicken sausages, blueberries, coffee
    went on a 39 mile hilly ride, drank a bottle of Skratch
    L: chicken sandwich on a whole wheat wrap with lettuce and tomato in middle of the ride
    S: Lara Bar
    D: I went to the Stone Soup Dinner, which is a fund raiser for the local small farmers in town. Awesome appetizers and food by local farms and restaurants. I ate all vegetarian stuff, but I am stuffed.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

banana before boot camp
    B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberries and walnuts, slice of spelt toast with cashew butter, coffee
    L: small piece ofleft over chicken/broccoli/quinoa/cheddar casserole, an apple
    S: walnuts, dried cranberries, dried apricots, later 1/2 a Lara Bar
    D: finished the "lightened up" Ceasar salad with chicken, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

rest day. I needed it!
    B: egg scramble with a corn tortilla, green chills, cheddar. refried beans, blueberries, coffee
    L: salad from the salad bar, with chicken and veggies, tabbouli, an apple
    S: Machengo cheese and whole wheat pita crackers
    D: 2 salmon burger patties, sweet potato, salad, glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

yesterday:
    B: small bowl of fruit with banana, blueberries, strawberries, 2 eggs, slice of spelt toast with jam, coffee
    before leaving for a ride, I was incredibly hungry, had a slice of raisin toast with almond butter
    40 mile hilly and fast for me ride. Drank 1.5 bottles of Skratch, 2 Shot Blocks
    L:lunch was at the after ride birthday party for one of the riders (he's 78 and led the 20 mile ride). I had 2 slices of pizza (plain and mushroom) and a beer
    D: home made yellow tomato gazpacho with avocado, and a corn tortilla with melted cheddar
    Today:
    B: banana before boot camp, slice of spelt raisin toast and cashew butter, 2 slices of Machengo, coffee in the car, after the gym, on the way to work. I had 2 hard boiled eggs, too, but they got all mushy, because I did something wrong!
    L: home made chicken salad with dried cranberries and walnuts
    S: 2 ww pita crackers and pumpkin seed/tomatillo spread
    3 mile hike
    D: whole wheat "quesadilla," without the queso, with corn and peppers, sweet potato, kale, cilantro, cumin. left over yellow tomato gazpacho, mango slices. 2 squares dark chocolate
    Last edited by Crankin; 09-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Friday:
    B: 2 eggs, slice of spelt toast, 1/4 avocado, mango slices
    L: banana, chicken salad with walnuts and dried cranberries
    S: slice of Machengo and 2 pita rounds
    D: cheese and crackers, 1 glass of red wine, salmon, whole wheat cous cous, grape tomatoes, salad
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

My little experiment with sprouted rice and "gluten free" rolled oats was a failure, but it was worth the experiment.

Yesterday (rest day):
    B: eggs scrambled with veggies, coffee with cream
    L: chili over zucchini
    S: whey protein isolate mixed into plain yogurt
    D: Salad with mixed greens, roast chicken, other veggies, and home-made mayo as dressing. 1/3 cup ice cream for dessert

Today:
    B: eggs scrambled with spinach, fermented vegges, a bit of grated Welsh cheddar cheese, coffee with cream
    1 hour strength and conditioning kettlebell training group followed by protein shake and small banana
    L: last of the chili
    S: Yerbe Matte with some 100% cacao powder and gogi berries
    D: Planning on a baked smoked sausage and a salad