Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 244 of 252 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3767

To disable ads, please log-in.

Yesterday:

B: eggs scrambled with baby greens, slice pastured bacon, coffee with cream. My egg-free experiment didn't quite last 30 days!

Group workout (Summer challenge at my gym. Given my training schedule I don't know how many of THESE workouts I will make, kettlebell training has priority)

S: protein shake
    L: roasted chicken and veggies
    S: coffee + Paleo blueberry "muffin". I don't normally eat paleo baked goods (almond/coconut flour in place of wheat), but this was nice. Friends made them for me, and they will be good to make for office events :-)
    D: ground beef cooked with chopped veggies over greens, 1/2 baked sweet potato. 3 small squares 85% dark chocolate for dessert

So I am waiting at the airport and I thought I'd report in. I did very well eating, with 2 exceptions which were not that bad!
    My brother had only healthy stuff in his house. I took him and my son and DIL out for my brother's 50th birthday on Sunday, but I had 2 cheese enchiladas, and didn't eat too much of the other. I had a sushi lunch with my son, very rare, but yesterday I ate 4 chicken taquitos for lunch . They were small, but I did not need 4!
    I walked a couple of miles every morning on some big hills.
    Last edited by Crankin; 06-25-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

So, I weighed myself this morning, and at 106.4, I am very happy.
    B: half a lara Bar before boot camp, then a 2 egg omelette with cheddar and green chili, an orange, coffee
    L: chicken salad and an apple
    S: slice of cheese
    D: one pork chop coated with parmesan and panko, whole wjeat cous cous, spinach. 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: left over pork chop from last night, 1/4 avocado, blueberries and strawberries. coffee
    L: salad with romaine, chicken, whole wheat cous cous, grape tomatoes, fig vinegar. an apple, 1/2 a Lara Bar
    12 mile ride, which was hilly and hard
    D: glass of red wine, 2 boneless chicken thighs with 5 Chinese Spice rub/blackberry glaze, brown rice, broccoli
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Yesterday: Full Rest day

B: grass-fed ground beef, 1 egg, veggies, spinach, coffee with cream
    L: Trader Joe's Quinoa/veggie mix (frozen), roasted chicken
    D: Last of the roasted chicken and a TJ chicken sausage, homemade cantaloupe "soup", 3 small squares Panama Fair Trade 85% dark chocolate for dessert

Wednesday:
    B: Bagel and coffee
    L: Pulled pork, cilantro-lime rice, pickled pepper+daikon, cucumber-tomato salad, a banana
    S: Tea w/ sugar and half-and-half, buttered toast
    D: I don't actually remember! D:

Thursday:
    B: bagel and coffee
    L: 1 Egg (sadly undercooked, but I ate it anyway), tabbouleh, pickled pepper and radish
    S: Tea, toast with
    D: Hash browns with ketchup, 3 slices of bacon, a fried egg on toast

Yesterday:
    B: Bagel and coffee
    L: skipped it. I was going to buy lunch, but we had a lab meeting which essentially consists of the professor walking into the lab unannounced.
    S: Bowl of cereal, tea
    D: Flank steak burrito with brown rice, a little cheese, salsa, and greens.

Today:
    B: Small bowl of cereal, coffee!
    L: Salad with tuna salad on top (tuna, mayo, mustard, pickled red radish) and almonds
    Dinner will probably be steak burritos again, or steak with snow peas and broccoli over rice.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

Today:
    B: eggs scrambled with greens, sweet potato hash, coffee with cream, bacon
    Home kettlebell workout that featured all of the sports lifts and some cross training exercises in between
    L: sardines over greens, fermented veggies. I find that I prefer actually cooking them in a great recipe I have, I just don't like them out of the can. I did, however, eat them.
    S: café au lait, plain whole milk yogurt with some chopped cantaloupe
    D: Roasted chicken, steamed green beans, roasted rutabaga (first time I've made this, roasted with spices it was pretty good)
    Last edited by Catrin; 06-28-2014 at 04:15 PM.

B: whole wheat bagel sandwich with one egg and cheddar. blueberries, coffee
    I went on a 55.8 mile ride, that while flat, was hot. During the ride, I had 3 Shot Blocks and 1.5 Lara Bars, two bottles of Lemon Lime Skratch Lab, and water.
    L:I brought an almond butter/banana sandwich on raisin spelt bread, but it was squished, wrapped up in foil in my jersey pocket, since I did not have my bike I could put the Trail Rider on. Mistake. I should have walked to get a sandwich in Portsmouth, as I could have easily done this. Not enough food.
    Had some ice coffee on the way home
    S: ate a small left over chicken thigh when I got home
    D: scallops, red peppers, and chicken sausage, with Old Bay seasoning and quinoa. glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: 3 medium buttermilk pancakes, dried cranberries, pecans. 1.5 turkey sausages, blueberries, coffee
    24.4 mile ride. drank about all of a bottle of Skratch
    L: whole wheat tortilla grilled with chicken, green chili, cheddar
    D: quinoa pasta (it was good!) with grape tomatoes, spinach, olive oil, rosemary, goat cheese
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

a banana before boot camp
    B: a variation on the Korean "rice bowl," with spinach, egg whites, quinoa, 3 oz of tuna, chili sauce. an orange, coffee
    L: 2 left over small chicken thighs with 5 Chinese Spice, small amount of whole wheat cous cous, an apple
    S: I nibbled on a Lara Bar from 2-3 and then had another banana at 5:00
    D: frittata with porcini mushrooms and parmesan, caprese salad, half a glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Yesterday:

B: eggs, spinach, bacon, coffee with cream
    S: apple
    1 hour hard KB sport training session! My coach is really turning it up, and Saturday morning I've a little in-house competition
    Protein shake after training session
    L: Roast chicken and roasted broccoli
    D: Moroccan meatballs (pork) with an egg on top, a small sweet potato, mixed greens, 2 small squares 85% dark chocolate

B: left over porcini frittata, an orange, coffee
    Commute to work
    L: I didn't eat until 2 and got a chicken salad wrap from the hospital cafeteria and an apple
    Commute home
    D: flank steak with chimichurri sauce, sliced avocado and tomato, one grilled corn tortilla.
    2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Yesterday

Full rest day...almost

B: eggs scrambled with veggies, fermented veggies, coffee with cream
    L: Moroccan meatballs, sweet potato, veggies
    S: protein shake
    D: Roasted chicken, mashed cauliflower, chopped mixed veggies, 2 squares dark chocolate for dessert

Today:
    B: a couple Moroccan meatballs over greens, fried egg on top (yummy!), coffee with cream

S: planning an apple before my kettlebell training session - depending on how tough it is there may, or may not, be a protein shake following. I suspect he is going to kick our behinds again since we have a competition on Saturday to give us a little taste, but we will see.

L: I brought some roast chicken and veggies along with the last of the mashed cauliflower for lunch
    S: We will see, if I need it, it will likely be a protein shake if I don't have one after my training session (I keep a different type at work)
    D: Probably more Moroccan meatballs in a salad with whatever veggies are in my fridge.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Yesterday:
    B: oatmeal with fresh blackberries, raspberries and currants with skim milk and dollop of yogurt. TEa with milk
    L: sushi and sashimi (salmon, tuna, crab and salmon roe) tray, miso soup --after a hot 40 km. ride
    D: leftover fruit salad with sprouts, tea with milk, more yogurt with fresh fruit. A sliver of his leftover tiny birthday cake (raspberry-chocolate)- dinner was in a garden park at top of a hill.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

B: shredded chicken, melted cheddar, green chili salsa, blueberries, coffee
    S: about half a Lara Bar while I was waiting for DH's surgery to be over
    L: garden salad with tuna
    S: 2 slices of Basque cheese, whole wheat pita rounds
    D: left over quinoa pasta, chick peas, tomatoes, spinach. 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura