Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I wanted to lie since I have had a weight gain since the last post, but I decided this wouldn't work if I wasn't completely honest. 144 today - goal 135
    "Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"~John F. Kennedy

I wanted to lie since I have had a weight gain since the last post,
    good for you. besides, you might have felt cheated of a sense of accomplishment for losing that pound next round!

Start me off at 130 with a goal of 125 again.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Possegal...thanks for keeping track for us!

Nolemom...I wanted to lie and use my last weight too...but I thought, hey maybe it will look like I lose more weight this way! LOL!

K
    katluvr

In the interest of full-disclosure, I too have wanted to lie when my start weight for one 8-week period is higher than the end weight from the previous 8-weeks period. Glad I'm not alone. But then I also thought - don't want to cheat myself out of a good result in this period, so tell the truth.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...PTTc1aGc&hl=en
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...=0&output=html
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I started last week at 238 even, but today I'm at 238.8

I joined the Y for swimming and weight training (and they've got a Jacuzzi and a sauna!), and I've gone back to kickboxing two nights a week in addition to the long rides. Last week I got in 100 miles, but this week, nada so far.

Tomorrow's my big 45th birthday ride. My goal there is 45 miles.

D*H bought me some new handle covers that have this wide spot for more support (I've got carpal tunnel and both my hands have been going numb). He also taped up the extender bars on the ends of the handlebars with some cushy gel tape. He also gave me a Halo sweat band head cover, some Chamois Butt'r, and a container of GU Brew for electrolyte replenishing.

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

Your DH is sweet to help "pimp your ride", Channluv, sounds like you are set to ride (and he supports it!)
    Good for you!
    katluvr

Quote Originally Posted by channlluv View Post
    I started last week at 238 even, but today I'm at 238.8

I joined the Y for swimming and weight training (and they've got a Jacuzzi and a sauna!), and I've gone back to kickboxing two nights a week in addition to the long rides. Last week I got in 100 miles, but this week, nada so far.

Tomorrow's my big 45th birthday ride. My goal there is 45 miles.

D*H bought me some new handle covers that have this wide spot for more support (I've got carpal tunnel and both my hands have been going numb). He also taped up the extender bars on the ends of the handlebars with some cushy gel tape. He also gave me a Halo sweat band head cover, some Chamois Butt'r, and a container of GU Brew for electrolyte replenishing.

Roxy
    Happy birthday!! I am finally all set with my bike. Its amazing what a few minor adjustments do!

Yes, it was sweet, and unexpected given our conversations of late. He also cleaned my chain and all that. What I want to know is, can this guy stick around a while? I like him.

Ha!

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

174.6. Goal 166.9.

Count me in for the challenge too, please! I didn't loose as much as I had hoped last time around, but any loss is better than none and I hope to do better this time around. Starting weight at 215.4, and I'm aiming to get below 210 if at all possible this challenge...

Sadie reporting ...152...still. Guess that bag of candy corn wasn't the best choice

I just noticed I had the dates wrong on the chart. Apologies to any that noticed.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Hi Possegal, thank you for keeping the spreadsheet!

I weighed 156lbs on Friday. My goal is again 149lbs.

Martina
    Czech Chicks Rule !

I am just back from vacation and am up to 164. This summer has not been good for my dieting. My goal is 155 in 8 weeks!