Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

127 for me. Still recovering from my fall and not riding alot.

155lbs this morning ... At least it is the right direction!

Thank you for keeping up the chart.
    Czech Chicks Rule !

Glad to help! I lost a lb but the key is, can I keep it off. I just keep losing and gaining the same 5 lbs over and over and over.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...PTTc1aGc&hl=en
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...=0&output=html
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Otcenas View Post
    I *did* see your posts on the other thread. You're killing me!! Cinnamon chip scones are my FAVORITE thing to eat from Panera. Soooo yummy, bested only by the cinnamon chip scones they make at Great Harvest. I have to stay away from that place, because once I'm inside the door, this invisible force guides me to the counter and places an order for a scone against my will.
    Great Harvest? Never been there...I think I need to pay them a visit!

Honestly, I really, really need to break the Panera habit. Ugh!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

173.2 moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by GLC1968 View Post
    Great Harvest? Never been there...I think I need to pay them a visit!
    They are in the same shopping center as Trader Joes's on 185th street. They have fantastic bread too. Better than Panera, IMHO.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

They are in the same shopping center as Trader Joes's on 185th street. They have fantastic bread too. Better than Panera, IMHO.
    Of course I looked them up after I saw your last post! I might have to make a trip down there after work today. I've actually had their bread before because they provided free loaves to riders at the finish line of my MS150 back in NC...but I've never been to a store. I had no idea that they did other baked goods! Yum!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Sorry, didn't weigh in last week. 65.3kg this morning and aiming for 63.5kg this time around.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

128 today-- holding steady!

weighed in at 214.0 this week. Not been a very good week exercise wise, but still a little loss so I'm happy enough. Next week could be tough with this bad cold I just developed.

Weigh in

I lost .4lbs but feel I must have gained some muscle because everything is fitting a little less tight now! My ending weight is 241.4.

I really feel like I worked hard this week and am glad for any loss I get. I worked out for almost 10 hours this week (over 5 days). I worked out with my trainer monday, spin class tues, wed off, water aerobics thurs, off friday, 20 mile cycling trip sat and 54 mile cycling trip yesterday.
    I am going to try to just stay on an even level over the next several weeks because I have set the bar pretty high for myself! A couple of weeks ago I road my first 45 mile bike ride, I did 54 this weekend, plan to do 65 next saturday and on Oct 10th I am going to shoot for a centry! All 100 miles of it!
    Tina

I am so lucky to have a great friend as a baker! I get free fresh scones, loaves of bread, cookies for my dd . . . . I love her vanilla challa and "gouda for what ales you" bread. MMmmmm. And all of it is made from local and organic ingredients!
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    I am so lucky to have a great friend as a baker! I get free fresh scones, loaves of bread, cookies for my dd . . . . I love her vanilla challa and "gouda for what ales you" bread. MMmmmm. And all of it is made from local and organic ingredients!
    You *are* lucky. I love the "gouda for what ails you" name.

I've just bought the artisan bread book everyone keeps talking about on the bread baking thread. I'm through Chapter 5. Hope to get started baking in the next couple of weeks. I looooooooove fresh bread!

Possegal - I won't be posting a weight this Friday. I'll be out of town. Hopefully by *next* Friday I can work off any damage I do during my trip.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Sorry I'm late - 138 pounds - in the wrong direction!

Time to get serious!!

Lynette

I'm very afraid!

Oh My... just back from 10 days of vacation basically. Some hiking and lots of walking, but no true workouts of any kind. I will weigh in in the morning and see what the damage is. I'm VERY scared! My clothes are fitting horrible. This will be a good opportunity to get serious!
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime