Hello. I've been looking through the threads but I still feel pretty lost on what models of saddle would be good for me, so I'd like to ask for you ladies' advice. As the title suggests, I am new to mountain biking. I tried to get into road biking last year with a heavy Raleigh that was too big for me and gave up when it got cold. I had quite a bit of discomfort then but that's sort of to be expected with a stock seat on a cheap bike. I don't recall having lots of "girly bits" pain, mostly sit bone pain. When I tried out some bikes a couple of weeks ago, I was again reminded of how sensitive my sit bones are when a five-minute bike ride left me sore for days! I did finally settle on a bike, a Cannondale F4. It's a good bike but the saddle is apparently junk so I'm preemptively seeking out a good saddle before I pick the bike up from the shop. I haven't had any sort of measurement done but I don't think I have particularly narrow or wide sit bones. I will be mountain biking but probably mostly XC stuff, maybe even racing if/when I get better. So here's a little breakdown of what I think I'm probably looking for:

-Great for people with sensitive sit bones
-Fairly narrow (my thighs are fairly close together on the inside)
-No titanium rails (don't really want to deal with the thing popping out of the seat clamp on me)
-Durable for those inevitable MTB crashes
-Not super expensive

Sorry for the longness, this saddle thing is just more overwhelming than I thought it would be. Could you guys recommend some models I should look at or at least some general features to keep an eye out for? Thanks!