Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Well, riding oak creek canyon may have to wait. It is 30 mies from my house to where the climbing would start. I guess If I got up before the sun, it might be logistical. Weekdays are no problem for me cuz I don't have a real job, that is when I do most of my riding anyways. Spoke, do you ride road? We should hook up sometime. (ride together, not the other kind of hook up) We are up in Flag a lot during the summer, sep when the forest is closed.

Brenda

I ride road, mountain, cyclocross bike - you name it, I ride it. Although I have to admit I haven't been on a bike since February and just rode to work today on one of my mountain bikes. I'm fairly out of shape, but sure willing to go riding. I've been playing tennis all winter and have a team that plays on the weekends, etc., but not every weekend.

PM me about when you might be up here and we'll see if I'm around and available.

spoke

As a flatlander, I'm more than a little impressed. And jealous. It sounds like you did a great job!
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher