Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi girl View Post
    BF and I have done the Central Otago rail trail a couple of times and really enjoyed it
    We were in the South Island this time last year, and crossing from the east to the west after the National Road Cycling Champs had finished, we passed this/crossed over it.
    We didn't stop to ride it, of course, as the trailer was filled with road bikes, but I said to my partner that I would love to ride this one day.
    Stunning country, SnowTulip... if you are that far south I would def reccommend you pop it on your agenda

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Thanks for the great suggestions! We had wanted to do New Zealand a while back, but had some other opportunities present themselves, so we're back on track for New Zealand, it looks so amazing and I hear about the great mountain biking. I'm going to start piecing together routes from your suggestions. And I've ordered the mtb. book.

Yipeee!

Hey CC,
    Been looking at websites regarding the 42nd traverse, looks like fun and right up our alley. Curious why you wouldn't recommend if we aren't travelling in a group? Your insider information is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!!