Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley

To disable ads, please log-in.

Carla, there is a high vis trailer you can pull for the little one.

oh, yes, being parents does slow you down a bit; you're right.
    tell me about it. I didn't get into fitness until after the boys were out of high school!

The daddy is usually the one that tows the baby though; since he's stronger.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by sundial View Post
    I used to experience the cramping and bleeding after a good workout. What I later found was that I had endometriosis and PCOS through a transvaginal ultrasound. I had surgery and I no longer have to deal with this. Perhaps you might want to discuss this type of ultrasound with your OB/GYN.
    Several doc's have said "yes" to Endometriosis, or at least said "probably", but then followed it with "just take birth control pills and Ibuprofen when it hurts, and stop exercising so much, and don't call me in the morning"
    What is a PCOS? I had a transvaginal ultrasound, and he said it looked normal. It wasn't the kind with saline, just good 'ol ultrasound.

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post

The daddy is usually the one that tows the baby though; since he's stronger.

I like the sound of this!!!

Carla, there is a high vis trailer you can pull for the little one.
    Do you have a name or company? I'm curious.

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by carla View Post
    Several doc's have said "yes" to Endometriosis, or at least said "probably", but then followed it with "just take birth control pills and Ibuprofen when it hurts, and stop exercising so much, and don't call me in the morning"
    What is a PCOS? I had a transvaginal ultrasound, and he said it looked normal. It wasn't the kind with saline, just good 'ol ultrasound.
    PCOS=poly cystic ovary syndrome

I had been on the pill for umpteen years and it really surprised my GYN when he discovered I had numerous cysts and masses on my plumbing. Cripes! I'm no doctor, but edometriosis sure comes to mind. Is there any chance you could talk to a lady OB/GYN doc--someone who knows what it's like? I mean, these male OB GYN can only check what's under the hood.

I don't know the brand of the high vis trailer, but I've seen them in most bike shops. I don't have any skinkids--just furkids.

REI carries a nice selection of kid trailers.

www.rei.com

Is there any chance you could talk to a lady OB/GYN doc--someone who knows what it's like? I mean, these male OB GYN can only check what's under the hood.

I don't know the brand of the high vis trailer, but I've seen them in most bike shops. I don't have any skinkids--just furkids.

REI carries a nice selection of kid trailers.

www.rei.com
    Skinkids

As for bike trailers, just google it, you get tons of results.

And as for the gyno doc, I would nevah evah have a male doctor. Find a woman.
    2008 Trek FX 7.2/Terry Cite X
    2009 Jamis Aurora/Brooks B-68
    2010 Trek FX 7.6 WSD/stock bontrager