Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Pan Mass Challenge anyone?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am doing the Pan Mass in 3 weeks and I am looking for a group or person to ride with.

I am doing the Sturbridge to Borne 111 miles in a day. I am an average 15 MPH rider, 4 MPH on hills, faster on rolling hills. The person I signed up with has suddenly become a much stronger rider than me on half the training time, so she will ride at her own pace.

Lisa

Is this the first time you have done this ride?
    Did you already raise the donation funds?
    I do not have a road bike, but a hybrid... I ride about your pace. I am good on hills... but, this looks pretty challenging.
    Intriguing, though! hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by indigoiis View Post
    Is this the first time you have done this ride?
    Did you already raise the donation funds?
    I do not have a road bike, but a hybrid... I ride about your pace. I am good on hills... but, this looks pretty challenging.
    Intriguing, though! hmmm....
    I am about $100 from my minimum fundraising goal $2,600 - with lots more promised. This ride raises over 20 million dollars for cancer research and care - one of the world's largest fundraisers. Really well run, and supposed to have amazing support!

Its my first time - I just got my first road bike in March. The route I am doing is very hilly - Sturbridge to Borne. I am worried about the hills, but I'm sure it will be fine.

I think they have one one day route left.